Chapter 73

The screams, the noise, the commotion.

It made me dizzy.

Everyone shouting my name, our name.

It made my heart almost explode.

"Breath baby, breath" he held my hand in his, tight as he ran his thumb over my knuckles.

His breath, his voice, his scent, his warmth somewhat calming me down.

My heart slowed down.

"Do I look good?" We turned to each other and inspected one another.

I dusted a bit of dirt off his shoulder and adjusted his tie.

He smiled and moved my hair behind my shoulder, over my ear and fixing a few strands.

"Perfect" we both smiled and turned back, I gripped his hand and held him close.

We told Luke to sneak some snacks in for us, a bag we had naught for both of us.

We didn't answer questions, we only stuck with each other, taking the same steps, posing for pictures and keeping our mouths shut except for each other.

We would tell me some of his terrible jokes in my ear causing me to laugh, and I would give him some of my ravishing puns that made him giggle and shake his head.

Flashes everywhere, screams and shouting.

There were tons of other celebrities, huge gowns and beautiful dresses.

I was stoked.

We met a few people, said hi and we were on our way in.

"Is my lipstick smudging?" I asked and turned to him, he looked down and inspected it before shaking his head.

"No but it's kinda disappearing, it's not as bright anymore" I gasped and took it out my bag but he took it out my hand.

He opened it and looked down at me.

"Lips" he requested and I puckered them, he lightly coated them with product.

"Okay smile" he smiled which made me smile

"Okay stay like that, I missed a spot" he stuck the tip of his tongue out and frowned as he focuses on my lips.

Cute.

"Show me the teeth" I showed him my teeth to see if I had any lipstick in them and he gave me a thumbs up before handing me my lipstick back.

"Gotta wait till it dries" I tried to speak without my lips touching as I fanned my lips with my hands.

He blew on them and also fanned with his huge hands.

It helped.

We walked behind his security guard as he lead us through the whole "runway" or "red carpet" however you want to put it.

"Sir they're requesting interviews" an assistant of him spoke, he legit glared at the poor woman and shook his head before completely dismissing her and walked away.

"Tell them we're sorry but we won't be able to make any interviews" i smiled, she gave me a thumbs up and left, I turned to Harry.

"Work on that damn attitude" I snapped fixing his tie yet again.

He scoffed.

"I clearly told my staff before we left that I didn't want interviews, she knew" he fired back

"Well don't scare the woman to death, you almost gave her a heart attack" I frowned but he only smirked

"Darling, the girls like it" he winked making me glare.

"I would love to give your balls a good twist right now" I groaned and shook my head as he laughed

"C'mon, let's go in" he smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me away.

We made it in, to our seats, Luke sitting in our table and a few others.

Louis is here, I was excited.

"DAKOTA!" I haven't seen him in years.

"LOUIS!" I screamed and and reached out to hug him.

Us having a little ten second hug before he pulled away and smiled

"You look wonderful darling, how have you been?" He asked all excited and so we spent a few minutes talking with Harry who seemed more interested in the vegetables they were giving.

And so I told him about my job and life here in LA

"God that's wonderful, I'd love to visit one day" he drank wine and sat back

"We can go out for dinner?" I asked as he nodded

"That'll be great, I think I'll wear that suit Harry gave me, it's a bit big but I'm making adjustments to my eating so I'll fit in" he smiled widely making me giggle.

I'm glad the exes are still in touch.

"He's mine" I playfully glared making him laugh and put his arms up in defense

"I love the curls" he teased making me laugh.

"There's enough for everyone" Harry pitched in with a slight smirk causing me to punch him on the arm, he didn't even flinch but chuckled.

And we sat back, watching the shows go on, many awards handed to amazing artists.

I loved it.

"I'll be right back" He whispers din my ear before kissing my head and quickly leaving.

I didn't pay much attention seeing as he had a lot of water and probably needs to go to the bathroom.

We ate our whole bag of snacks.

It made loads of noice.

And the whole place went dark.

"And now, a world star, model, actor and fashion icon here to sing his debut single Kiwi, Harry Styles"

I frowned, and looked at Louis and Luke who were just as surprised as I was.

Debut single?

What the actual fuck?

He told me he would go into singing but damn.

The lights went on, people cheered before fire lit up and the noice started.

His voice booming through the whole place.

It made my heart pound.

"She worked her way through a cheep pack or cigarettes"

He pranced around the stage, happy and killing it.

He was absolute star.

Almost made for this.

"I'm HAVING YOUR BABY, ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS
IM HAVING YOUR BABY ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS "

I was shocked at this.

But I stood and cheered, screamed loudly as he danced happily.

He was nuts.

"She sits beside me like a silhouette, hard candy dripping on me til my feet are wet, and now she's all over me it's like I paid for it, it's like i paid for it, im gonna pay for this"

He looked down at me and gave me one little wink with that stupid cocky smirk of his before going berserk

It's like he's a stripper.

I like it.
___________

Omg I HAVENT posted since last year.....damn.

Yes I did wait a whole year to post that ^^

Ily