Chapter 4

I groaned and pushed the hand away, he was trying to wake me saying school starts in an hour and I can't miss a day but I've got other plans. I wanna stay home and probably cuddle a day.

"Wake up, Dakota" he sounded stressed so I gave in and sat up all grumpy.

"No, I don't wanna go" I pouted up at him, he was up and only in boxers.

"Darling its school, you have to go" he sighed laying on the bed next to me.

"But daddy I wanna stay home" my hand resting on his toned chest as he eyed me suspiciously.

"No" he shook his head closing his eyes. I groaned frowning before the annoyance got the best of me and I climbed off the bed and walking out slamming the door shut on my way out letting him know I was annoyed. I went into my room and changed into my uniform, white button up and black jeans, I huffed putting on my vans and combing my hair then putting it up in a pony tail. I grabbed my book bag and headed out into the bathroom to wash up.

I quickly made my way down the stairs where I headed in the kitchen and stopped once I noticed Harry there, I rolled my eyes grabbing an apple.

"Baby?" I ignored him walking to the door and opening it but it was quickly shut close, I jumped as cold hands grabbed my arms and pinned me against the door. His lips connected with my ear.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" his voice rough with a hint of passion.

I just stood there not doing anything because let's face it, I would never be able to escape him even if I tried.
He turned me, jade eyes meeting mine. His hand roughly gripped my jaw and bringing me close to him, his breath on my lips, we stood in silence before he took my bag and threw it somewhere, my phone probably cracked. He was kinda crouched down to my level do to me being so small and vulnerable.

I gasped as his large hands gripped my ass lifting me up wrapping my legs around his strong torso. My hands finding there way around his neck enjoying the aggressiveness.

"Harry" I whispered but that only caused him to grow mad and bang my head and body against the door with such strengh. His hand snaking around my neck pressing tightly, his long finger massaging my lips but I smirked turning my head and opening my mouth taking his finger in my mouth, eyes locked with him as I sucked.

His breaking increase looking at me with such lust. I loved the madness in him, he was usually sweet but it just made core tingle.

My hands carefree roaming his chest.

"Daddy...kiss me"