Chapter 8

"I forgot to tell you something actually" he spoke as he dropped on the bed, I laid beside him.

"What is it" I play around with his large hand.
Just then the door bell rang, he groaned as he got up and put some sweats on.

"I'll be right back dalrling" he kissed my head and walked out looking so cute.

Soon I heard yelling and a crash, I jumped and put on my pink robe daddy bought for me about a month ago and quietly walked down stairs where I saw daddy's favorite blue vase on the floor along with the flowers, mom was there and I could tell she was drunk and high due to her puffy and red eyes.

"I am not going to let you take her!" He yelled, his veins popped, his green eyes black and his voice going much lower.

"She's my daughter, I need her home" she slurred out her words as she pushed him. I frowned as I stepped forward

"For what?" I asked, they both turned to look down at me but she just launched at me and slapped me, I fell to the floor clenching my cheek in pain.

"You bitch" I heard Harry say. I stood with watery eyes looking at her fierce ones.

"You're coming with me" she gripped my hand hard making me wince and cry out in pain.

"No! Let me go you whore" I pushed her back in anger making her fall on the floor due to her not being able to maintain her balance.
I climbed on her and punched her straight in the face.

"You're gonna pay for everything you've done to me" I whispered in her ear as I again punched her. Strong arms wrapped around me and pulling me off her.

"Dakota go up to your room now" he said sternly but I didn't listen as I glared down at her.

"I'm so putting you up for adoption" Harrys head snapped towards her and I could just feel the madness radiating off him.

"No you're not" he liked his lips stepping towards her, she stepped back

"Give her to me, I'll pay anything you want just give me full custody of her" it hurt me that he would actually buy me but if I didn't want to live with that monster then I would have to deal with it.

"Anything?" She smirked

"Anything" Daddy nodded

"I want the house and money" she said almost squealing.

"How much?"

"Six million" my eyes widened

"Done, by tomorrow the money will be in your account and the house to your name" he said

"Good, I don't want her near me at all, and I want a divorce" she smiled

He nodded pushing her out the door then slid down the door with his hands on his face. He sat there hidden.

"Don't do it" I said, he looked up at me

"Are you crazy! If I let you go with her then I-i would never forgive myself Dakota! She's gonna kill you!" He yelled

"Then let her kill me!" I yelled back with tears rolling down my face

"No" he shook his head

"Listen, you'll regret doing this Harry. You'll regret it. Don't spend money on me, don't fucken pity me! Let me go! You can go and have a happy life, you've earned it" I cried as he shook his head

"No"

"If you keep me here they will suspect. Harry you're on the media often, if they find out you keep me here they will suspect about this. I'm not stupid, I know what we're doing is wrong and if they catch us then you're off to jail and your whole career is off and im  anyways gonna be taken away" he stood there quiet.

"Then I'll risk it, I don't care. I won't let you go" he whispered as a small tear escaped his eye and ran down his cheek.

"It's a mistake, I'm a mistake. Harry I'm telling you this now, let me go or your life is over, don't risk it" I sniffed

"NO DAKOTA! NO, I'M NOT GONNA FUCKEN LET YOU GO OUT THERE AND GET POSSIBLY KILLED BY YOUR OWN FUCKEN MOTHER! NO" he yelled and stormed off to his room up the stairs. As he was walking I sniffed and cried.

"Daddy please" I balled up on the floor and cried. I didn't want any harm to him because of me, I would feel bad for the rest of my life. I love him. Best man to ever cross my life. Yes, at 15 you would say I don't know anything about love and it's true, I've never loved but with him...love is an understatement.