Chapter 74

"Thanks Babe, Thank you" I hugged him and took the dress out his hands

He hugged and gave my head a kiss.

"I'm heading home, be nice, be good and don't answer questions okay?" He pointed a threatening finger at me before waving and leaving

I hurried and locked the door, turning to the full length mirror.

I left my hair intact, left my makeup and took my dress off, quickly changing into a more comfortable dress I could dance in. ^^

I fixed a few flaws and quickly put on a black fur coat to keep me warm.

Harry must be bored out there.

I got out and hung my other dress in a hanger and gave it to a guard.

"Take it to the car, make sure to keep it safe, please" he nodded and quickly left.

I walked to Harry's dressing room and knocked

"Come in!" I heard his raspy low voice speak.

I turned the knob and quickly made my way in

"Holy moly" he hissed, I quickly turned around to see what he was talking about and found him staring at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"You look good too, thanks" I smiled and walked to him. Slow and steady.

He stood in front of a full length mirror but he was facing me.

Black jeans, skinny jeans.

His usual brown boots and a black tee.

He looked so hot.

I stood before him staring up into his eyes as my hands laid on his chest, touching the cool medal of his necklace.

A cross.

I grasped it between my teeth as he still stared down at me, my hands firm on his chest, sliding down slowly. I touched the well defined body he had.

Those abs feeling like heaven.

And I leaned in. Kissed his lips with the piece of metal still between my teeth, we both kissed the cross before letting it go.

And just as I did, I gripped the hoops of his jeans with my fingers and pulled him to me.

And yet we leaned in and kissed, this time with no piece of metal but just our lips, savoring each other's taste.

His hand son my hips, one on my cheek.

Kissing, desperately trying to get rid of that tense feeling, that tension that just calls for us to rip each other's clothes off.

But we only kissed.

It was only a kiss.

I pulled away, giving one last peck just to feel his pretty lips on me a bit longer and turned around.

"Hurry, we'll be late" and I walked out, my heart beating loudly in my chest I think he heard it.

"I'll be out" he called as I shut the door.

I sighed and laid against it, closing my eyes and trying to get rid of that feeling down there.

He was so tempting it was impossible to "take things slow"

We're trying to take baby steps.

Meaning-

No sex until we are completely sure, about the person before us.