Chapter 3

I grinned excited knowing daddy bought me a present. I rushed down the stairs, him leading me in the kitchen where there sat a pink box, he opened it, my eyes widening and my grin grew. I jumped up and down as he placed a piece of cake on a plate and handed it to me but before I could grab it, he backed it up. I frowned

"What did you eat for breakfast today?" He asked narrowing his eyes down at me. I bit my lip giving him an innocent glare

"Ice cream" I mumbled

"Loud and clear darling"

"Ice cream" I spoke, his eyebrows shot up

"Ice cream?" He turned mad.

"Daddy please I want some" I cried pouting

"Not until you eat food" he shook his head placing the cake down on the counter, I groaned placing my face on my hands as my elbows rested on the cold white counter. I watched the cake carefully that sat in front of me, I was about to take at least a little taste

"-dont you dare Dakota" he snapped. He was cooking some food and looking through cabinets but easily read my mind. I groaned again shifting my eyes towards him. I repeated in my head what just happened a few moments ago causing my cheeks to turn scarlet red. Of course I always thought of my daddy to be very handsome but I never really thought of doing the dirty that felt so good. Father's and daughters aren't supposed to do that but it felt so right (he isn't my biological father anyway). He also liked it too, so why not?

I've never had a boyfriend but I'm not planning on it, maybe daddy just wants to have fun? I like fun so why not? Sure I'm not the prettiest girl out there but I think I'm pretty, I'm not skinny, I'm chubby and I like that. Even if I saw a model with the 'perfect' body, I would still see myself as beautiful. Yes I might be innocent and not really familiar with the s e x things but I can try. I nodded and focused back to my daddy who was staring at me with a small smirk.

I frowned, do I have anything on my face?

"Would you like tacos or would you like hot dogs?" He asked walking towards me and leaning down on the counter eye level. I know Harry likes tacos but I'm not sure since I do like hot dogs.

"You choose, I'll be in the living room" I smile pecking his cheek before jumping off the huge stool and skipping into the living room where I dropped down on the couch, Harrys shirt rising up my thighs and resting on my stomach but I didn't let it bother me.

Soon enough Daddy came back with a plate filled with four hot dogs.

"Two and two" he said parting them. I nodded grabbing a hod dog and stuffing my face, just very hungry. We ate in silence seated down on a couch watching an off t.v. with our reflection reflecting off. I watched him as he watched me.

He only had sweats on with his Calvin Klein boxers peeking out. His bare chest decorated with tattoos that only he can pull off. His long legs touching the floor unlike mine which were hanging from the couch. His jawline cutting through my heart and my life because of how sharp it is. He eyed me up and down with a slight smirk.

I was happy I had a daddy like him.

"I have the day off tomorrow, I'll be home with you baby" he rested his large hand on my bare thigh causing slight shivers to aprear. I smiled nodding as I bit into the huge hot dog he made.

We ate in silence  before I leaned onto him and putting my small hand on his thigh as well. We didn't say much , the only sound coming from the rain that never seemed to stop and our chewing.

He was already with his second hot dog but I was getting full with my first.

"Daddy I'm getting full" I groaned

"Leave it, you still need to eat your cake" he stood walking to the kitchen, I watched his muscles flex being all sexy. I bit my lip giggling at my naughty thoughts telling myself to chill.

He shortly came back and placed a plate with a slice of cake in my hands and a cup of milk in his. We faced each other, the only thing separating us being the cake laying flat on the couch. We ate as we drank from the same cup and plate again in silence. Soon I was filled and groaning from the food almost making me explode but daddy seemed fine and happy.
He took my hand and led me to his room where we laid watching t.v

"Daddy I'm sleepy" I yawned tracing my fingers over his tattoos and his toned abs and maybe his v-line.

"Sleep baby, it's late" his voice going lower than usual, more deeper and raspy sending shivers down my spine. I nodded before lifting my right leg and placing it over his, tangling my feet with his. I hugged him, laying my head on his chest as his right arm hugged my small body tightly yet so comfortably. I smiled at the beautiful feeling I had. His other hand playing with my small one before locking them and kissing my head.

"Sleep" he said once more. I looked up to meet his green orbs, he is truly art. Beautiful.

"I love your face" I whispered making him chuckle and squeezing my waist casing me to squirm and giggle.

"And I love yours too darling, you're perfect" I blushed closing my eyes and cuddling closers to him.
The t.vs sound fading out as did the rains and the last thing I heard from him was...

"I love you, darling...."