Chapter 1

I groaned out as soft hair started tickling my chest. Light was shining through my open curtains and fuck it was annoying. My head was pounding from the hangover I had and the blonde mop of hair on my bare chest was irritating me. I gently moved so that I sat up straight making the blonde in my bed wake up and roll off of me.

''What time is it?'' She said looking around as she pulled the covers over her naked body. I shrugged and looked at her identifying what had happened last night. ''Last night was fun.'' She said reaching her hand down to touch herself resulting in a soft wimper - she was still sore. I chuckled slightly as her fingers brushed past my arm. Of course, was this boosting my ego. I hoovered on top of her as I split her legs with one move, making her giggle. I sucked and nibbled on the skin of neck leaving a purple mark. ''I am not sure if I can walk if you fuck me again Joshua.'' She giggled. Before I could answer, a knock on my door interrupted.

''Sir, your father would like you to join him for breakfast.'' Miss Rossi, our head maid, calls out behind my closed door.

''Okay.'' I answered getting out of bed quickly. I was happy that my father was back home, but I would never admit it. He owned multiple Hotels, Airlines, Banks and Publishers around the world making it almost impossible for him to be home. I saw him like once a month.

''You need to go Jackie.'' I said quickly before pulling a white shirt over my head. She gathered her clothes and soon we were walking down the stairs. I walked her out and she pressed a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Don't forget to call me." She smiles and I nod closing the door not really listening to what she said.

I walked to the kitchen where my father sat at the breakfast table along side Karen. His new girl friend of the month. People always wondered where I got my promiscuous ways from but it was most definitely my father. He had a different girlfriend every time he returned home.

''Morning, Joshua.'' My father says as soon as I walk into the kitchen. He smiles at me and wearing a normal T-shirt for once rather than those suits.

''Morning.'' I mumbled sitting at the kitchen table.

''Well, I have to get going.'' Karen announced. I ignored her as she kissed my father on the lips making me almost vomit on the table the remaining pizza I had last night. God, she had a stick of her ass.

My father always chooses women younger than him for some reason even though he's in his early thirties. My mom and him had me when they were 16... The woman he choose all looked like they were in College or they just graduated.

''I need you to be home for dinner tonight.'' My father said as he drank from his mug. I stuffed some bacon in my mouth not even expecting a conversation where he asks how I have been the past three weeks as he was in business in Europe.

''Why?'' I asked with a full mouth. I add some toast and eggs to my plate.

''Don't speak with a full mouth.'' My father scolded me. I roll my eyes and carry on with my breakfast.

''Whatever.'' I mumble.

''Remember the Reynolds? They're coming over for dinner.'' His eyes shined as what seems like he took a stoll down memory lane. I rolled my eyes but knew who he was talking about. The equally rich and powerful Reynolds. Ofcourse. His best friend and his kids.

''Sure, I'll be there.'' I got up and decided to watch a movie in my room. My father and I did not speak much so sitting at the breakfast table would be pointless.

(Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do writing it. I promise it will get a lot better a few chapters in!)