Chapter 2

The Reynolds.

Ofcourse I haven't forgotten them and I sure as hell won't. My fathers life long best friend and my child hood play buddies. The Reynolds consisted of David Reynold the father, who awkwardly shares the same first name as my own father. Sean Reynolds his eldest son, Mckaila Reynolds and Tasha Reynolds - my childhood crush. Tasha was the same age as me, 19 where Sean was 20 now and Mckaila was 15. I saw Sean around frequently. He hung out with people I hung out with and he was cool but annoying as hell. 

Ever since my mother had passed away I stopped seeing the Reynolds, closing off all socialization at the age of 8. Their mother had run away a year later on her own. I remember her vaguely but I couldn't care less about her. How would you leave your children by choice? Mine left by force and I was still angry about that. When my mom died I moved into the Matthews household as my dad ran away from his problems. 

I was distracted from the TV making me numerously rewind eventhough my thoughts kept drifting away. I almost forgot what I was watching when I rewind Breaking Bad for the 10th time. Finally, I focused finishing about two episodes before I paid my attention to my phone.

36 unread messages, 12 missed calls.

There was only one thing on my mind, Tasha Reynolds. As children we never got along I remember her hating me for practically bullying her. Throwing mud on her pretty little dress and hair in pig tails, locking her inside the basements.. I was a mischievous child. That was the only way I could think about to get her attention. 

I wondered how she turned out now. Well, I kind of knew how she turned out to be. She was plastered on every magazine in the world. 

The clock hit 5 o'clock and I started getting ready by taking a shower and getting some clothes out of my walk in closet. I wore dress pants and a white shirt putting on a black tie also. My dark hair was kind of long as I put it up in a quif as usual, pushing it off my forehead. I looked great a - I was quite full of myself yeah yeah. My confidence was what pulled girls in. I was quite aware of my good looks. Maybe thats why girls considered me a slut. 

When I got downstairs my father was talking to one of the maids about the food and I took a grape out of the bowl on the kitchen table. 

''If this sucks, I am out of here.'' I tell my father putting my hands behind my back. He gives me a look and the doorbell goes off. Miss Rossi walks to the door and I hear some voices. The short Italian lady that I have grown to love returns. 

''The Reynolds have arrived.'' She says before taking their coats and disappearing. 

''Cambiamento Della Mente.'' I whispered to my father, even though he wasn't Italian and my mother was we both still knew the language. It was true though what I said; I did change my mind after seeing Tasha and how she changed from the 5 year old with pigtails. 

''David!'' My father and Mr. Reynolds say at the same time laughing and hugging eachother. I shake his hand politely as Sean fist bumped me and two girls stood next to them. Tasha and Mckaila who have both grown into hot girls may I say. Tasha more than Mckaila I suppose since she was just 15. I wasn't too surprised, but never have I thought this.

''Waddup Miller.'' Sean greeted me after trying to touch my hair but I ducked. 

"Hello ladies." I greeted them by kissing their cheeks. Mckaila blushed and mumbled something. My eyes travelled down Tasha's body. The white dress she wore was skin tight and just above her knees showing off her tanned legs. Mckaila on the other hand was wearing black leather skirt that was just below her knees and tight as hell. The blouse she wore was red and tucked in while a black blazer tightly hugged her skinny arms.