Chapter 29

Side Note: Joshua Miller is played by Francisco Lachowski. Tasha Reynolds is played by Miranda kerr. 

_____

After some banging on my door and cussing, I could hear door shutting and footsteps. Finally he left. I get up and get dressed, take a shower and have breakfast. I need to clear my head.

Not speak or even think of what happened. Nothing happened.

I need a distraction.

"Beau? Where are you?"

"Hanging with some friends in a while. I am now picking up my groceries."

"I need to come?"

"Are you sure? "

"Yes." I hang up after she tells me she will come pick me up."

I put on this black, floral jumpsuit and a cardigan. My make up is on and a fake smile is plastered on my face.

When Beau arrives, I smile at her and she kisses my cheek.

"You look.. happy?" I'm still smiling. I nod and she chuckles.

"Whats the distraction for?"

"Who else?"

"Thought he was grieving."

"Not anymore. He is just being a jerk now and using excuses."

"Anyway lets go get high." Beau says and we leave.

We arrive at this house and some kids standing outside.

"Hey Jack." Beau says. This is Jack? Joshua's friend? The one who supplies drugs.

"Hey hotstuff." He says directly to me.

"No Jack,  property of Joshua Miller." He chuckles and nods.

"You're the Tasha then." He smiles a genuine smile and we walk in side straight through to the garden. It is lovely weather. Some other boys I don't know are sitting around smoking and doing shisha.

Within an hour or two I find myself being high and drunk a little. Beau keeps nagging me to slow down but I need this. I am dancing to imaginary music that isn't even on and I get pulled on someones lap.

"Tasha get off him." I hear and I look up. Joshua? What was he doing here?

"What? I am having fun." I get yanked off and I am walking towards the exit. I hear Joshua's voice but he isn't talking to me. He is talking to Jack. Telling him that this isn't over. Fuck what have I started?

"Please let go of me Josh youre hurting me." I say and I feel a bit sober. I am scared of his reaction but at the same time I'm not? It is Joshua.

He lets go of me and Beau is standing next to the door frowning. She has a guilty face on and I know she did something wrong. She called him. Bet she didn't know I was gonna get this reaction. She hasn't seen this Joshua..

I get into the car and Joshua is silent. He is breathing heavily and I can tell he was angry. I didn't like this angry version of Joshua. Fuck.

"Josh.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

"Shut up." Joshua says and grits his teeth. "What kind of bullshit is this? Is this your payback? Giving lap dances to these guys?"

"Where you taking me."

"Your house." He says after a while. He wasn't thinking straight I know he wasn't but I just wanted to make him happy. I hated when he was angry at me.

"Stop being angry at me.." I say softly. Joshua gets out and huffs.

"Should I be happy? Should I be fucking happy that you go around doing shit like that. If Beau didn't call me you practically would cheat on me."

"What you did last night was way worse." I say and walk inside.

"So that gives you the right to this shit?"

"It didn't give you a right yesterday? Leave me alone."

"But I didn't do shit you can't tell me I did?"

"What else did you fucking do? Give some blowjobs in their garden?" I hated him. Why was he saying this.

"Shut up." I say and I look at him.

"No, you're telling the shit you did was right? So now I am dating this hoe who goes round sucking people I know off."

"Your blowing this out of proportion Joshua." I say and I feel tears running down my cheeks. Shit. Now he knows he is hurting me.

"I hate you." I say and I am full on sobbing now. I push him away and start throwing my shit at him. Everything I see that is in my living room.

"You know what? I did shag him. I sucked all of them off and I liked it."

"Stop saying that." Joshua snaps and pulls my wrists in one hand. He stares at me I don't recognise the weird cold stare in his eye.

"No I won't! He was a better shag than you have ever been. Those three minutes, how fucking great. I can still feel.."

Pain.

My vision went blurry and I didn't see much for a few seconds. Joshua slapped. My cheek hurt me. I could feel it all the way through to my other cheek almost.

"Bastard." I scream and Joshua is holding my shoulders. He starts shaking me and I am screaming and trying to get away from him. He pushes me off him and I land my hip against the side bit of the couch. More pain goes through me and I sit up. I look around me but Joshua is groaning and pulling his own hair. He starts punching my drywall and it obviously breaks. He leaves me. Leaves me..

I grab my phone and call Mckaila. All I can do is cry down the phone I can barely breathe. How can Joshua do this to me. He betrayed me.

"Josh.. I.." I jut sob when Mckaila picks up.

"Tasha? Whats wrong?" I continue crying.

"I am on my way." She hangs up and I do the same. I dont even move from the floor. I sob and sob and sob.

I pull my jumpsuit down after a while and look at my side. Bruised.

"Tasha?" I hear and I pull my jump suit up.

"Oh my God what did he do?" Mckaila says and Spencer is behind her. of course. I shake my head and I whipe my tears trying to stand up. My head hurts so much that I sigh softly closing my eyes.

One of the two pushes water in my hands I breathe and drink it all in one go.

"Jesus your cheek." Spencer says and I look at him. He looks down immediately and I start crying again. Mckaila hugs me but my side is killing me so I move away and flinch.

"He did this Joshua Miller?" Spencer says as if I am lying.

"Spencer don't go to him please.. He is out of it." Spencer shakes his head and he leaves.

Joshua's POV

When I arrive at my house I start having a panick attack. I don't know what to do so I breathe in and out. It doesn't work.. I start panicking even worse and before I know it I faint.

"Joshua? Joshua fuck.." I hear and some splashes water on my face. I wake up and Spencer's face is hanging above me.

"Get away from me." I say and get up walking away from him.

"You do realise what you have done. She can preas charges.. I mean how could you even do this." Spencer says and I rub my face.

"Get out I don't need to listen to this."

"You need to get your act together man. this aint normal."

"Get. Out." Spencer nods and leaves. He can fuck himself too.

The end.