Chapter 12

The table was nice and quiet and the headache I had from last night was slowly dissapearing. I scrolled down messages and my instagram feed while Tasha was picking her nails. I still didn't know why she wasn't eating but I needed to break her off that habit. She was awfully skinny where only her small curves would stick out. Her perfect breast and ass basically. I look over to her and realise I am bititng my lip and start to twitch in my pants.Fuck, she is sexy even when she looks bored.

Jackie gets up and I can hear her kiss Robert. Tommy being Tommy is making child ish noise when I look up seeing his childish behaviour. I smile half, not reaching my eyes and look back at my phone. I am not really in the mood for cracking jokes with the idiot of a friend I have. I am in between horny and hungover but right now I just wanna drag Tasha upstairs and fuck her. The front door closes and once again I look up  but this time to see all eyes on me. 

''Well that was awkward.'' Tommy says and surprisingly Tasha agrees. 

''Why?'' I ask as a frown forms between my eyebrows. What the hell was this lost child on about now. Tommy chatted a lot of shit and most of the time we didnt listen to him really. It felt unusual and strange that someone would agree with Tommy. Me and Robert stared at Tasha for a few seconds. 

I didnt understand why it was weird that Robert was now into Jackie. To be honest, I couldn't say she wasn't hot but when now I am with Tasha I don't find her half as attractive as I find Tee. Yes, we had sex. A few times. Yes, it was fun but thats done and dusted. I zoned out for a bit.

''So I fucked her twice. Nothing special. I don't have feelings for her unlike Robbie over here.'' I roll my eyes and Robert groans in disgust and Tasha squeezes her eyes shut. If Tasha wasn't here I would add more fuel to the gas just to piss his wining ass off more. 

''I'm just going to go.''

 Robert gets up and leaves. Moments later I hear the front door shut. I shrug and look back at my phone.

''Same I guess.'' Tasha says getting up.

''Way to hit two birds with one stone Josh.'' Tommy says and I give him a glare at his stupid comment.

''Don't go, I made plans for us today.'' I wrap my hand around her tiny wrist and pull her back and kiss her throat. 

''I see I am uninvited then.'' Tommy says getting up. He pats my shoulder and leaves aswel.

''Finally.''

-

''So what are the plans you made for us today?'' Tasha says as she gets up off my lap where she sat curled up for the past 10 minutes. She cleared the table eventhough I told her not to and someone else would take care of it. I grin at her as she walks away from me, my eyes fixed on her ass. Once she is back I get up and wrap my arms around her waist turning her around so that her bottoms against my crotch. I smile my burry my face in her neck. She smells of apples. 

''My plans involve me fucking you over and over and over again.'' I say in her neck. She stiffens and pushes her thighs together showing me I have aroused her. 

''You've been hard ever since I sat on your lap.''

''Even before that baby.'' I say while she giggles. She moves against me and I twitch in my pants growing even harder. ''Enough teasing baby.'' I say and slip my hand in the leggings and panties she is wearing. My finger slips past her opening and I rub her clit slowly with my index finger.

''Josh...'' She moans out and I continue with the slow movements inserting two fingers inside her.

''Shh baby.'' She lets another moan out and I start to fasten my movements, pumping my fingers in and out of her while I rub her clit aswell. She moans more frequently as I speed up, letting out more louder moans. I don't want the staff here to hear her so put my free hand that was tangled in her hair, on her lips. I can tell she is close to an orgasm as she is starting to shake. I literally hold her as she comes undone on my fingers. Fuck, that was sexy. I needed to take her now and fast. Slipping my hand out of her panties I turn her around and she is flushed and biting her lip. I grab her hand and drag her out of the kitchen up to my bedroom. I start ripping off my clothes and kick off my shoes. She takes the large jumper that is mine off and pulls her leggings down. I undo her bra and slip out of my own boxers. I lift her up and throw her on my bed hoovering over her. I needed her now. I open her legs and she closes them playing with me. I look at her face which has a grin plastered on as she points a finger at me and then slowly traces her fingers down my throat to my chest.