Chapter 15

When I wake up Tasha is still asleep. She is facing me and her mouth is slightly open. I check the time but my battery is empty. I sigh and see Tasha's phone next to mine. I press the button in the middle on her white iPhone 5s which is identical to mine. The time says 14.32 and I lay back down staring at Tasha sleeping. My thumb finds it self on her lips as I trace her cherry plum lips. They were perfectly and full but a dark shade of pink making her lips look like cherry's. I loved her lips - I could say they were in my favourite things of what I loved about her. Her smile, without sounding too cheesy, was my favourite too. I take her phone and snap a picture of her sending it straight to myself. I sit up as she continues to dream away. I take several pictures of myself smiling, pulling faces and being just weird. She had a nice surprise to wake up to. I lock her phone and put it down on my stand next to mine. I plug my phone to the charger and Tasha starts to notice my movements. She flutters her eyes open and frowns remembering her surroundings. She smiles softly and I hit a pillow on her face. 

''You can wake up now.'' She groans and sits up taking the pillow. 

''Don't do that.'' She says and hits me but she misses. I grab her waist and kiss her lips a few times.

''Did you sleep well angry bird.'' She slaps my chest and sits on my lap. I smile because she is sitting on my lap with both legs on each side of me. She moves around after she notices my smile. I immediatley grow beneath her.

''Stop teasing.'' I warn but she circles her hips and I bite my lip. ''You did this to yourself.'' I throw her on the bed and start pulling her shirt off her. She refuses first giggling and stopping my hands. ''You can continue playing unwilling.'' I say grinning when I finally take her shirt off. She is in nothing but her panties and I take those off aswell. 

''But Josh..'' I press my lips on her too make her shut up. I take my boxers off where I am already fully grown. I take the tampon she is wearing out and she hides her face underneath her hands. I laugh and put the bloody tampon on a tissue. I ease into her and she feels warm and like normal, wet. She moans out loud and I bite my lip. This feels so good.

''Fuck, you feel so good.'' I say my thoughts out louds. She moans and I start to thrust in her faster. Her moans become more frequent but shorter. I get even more turned on by this and I thrust in her harder. Her hands go down my back and I can feel her nails digging. It hurts like hell but its the last thing I am thinking about. I thrust in her a bit slower going in an aganisting pase. I want her to beg me for more.

''Josh..'' She moans and I know I am torturing her. ''Fuck me faster.'' She moans and the dirty talk coming out of her mouth makes me want to come all over her. I groan and at the same time as Tasha I unload and her body trembles while I get out of her. She recovers and I do the same kissing those cherry plum lips. 

After me and Tasha have both showered and got dressed, Tee gets a phone call of someone and she walks off to the kitchen. I keep watching an old episode of Friends where Joey tries to learn to speak French. Tasha returns and she stands in front of me.

''I need to go, I have a job to do.'' She says pulling her converses on. 

''Thought you quit modelling.'' She rolls her eyes and I look at her confused.

''Modelling is not the only thing I do.'' She says and I raise my eyebrows.

''I run a fashion and beauty blog do you ever listen to me when I talk? Anyway they want me, the company I work for, to do interviews for famous people. Who knows I might get my own show. And, no help from daddy whatsoever!'' She claps her hands proudly and I chuckle. I get up and press a kiss on her lips.

''I am proud of you baby.'' I kiss her lips again and she then kisses my cheek. 

''See you later babe. I'll text you.'' She says and leaves. The sandwiches we made are left and I grab another one. I watch another episode of Friends and then I start watching some new episodes of the shows I have been watching lately. I fall asleep in the middle of an Arrow episode and wake up by the doorbell. I wonder what time it is and why nobody is answering the door.