Chapter 14

14. 

Tasha's POV 

I begged Joshua over and over again to stay and not go anywhere. He didn't know Bradley like I did. Before I knew it he walked off to his car pressing the botton to unlock his doors. The sound it made, made me sad knowing he was going to leave me. I was barefoot when I got out the door and ran towards Josh pulling his arm so that he wouldn't go. He looked at me once and the look that he gave me made me take a step back. Anger and hate were fuming off his eyes telling me not to challenge him.

''You don't know what you're doing Josh please listen to me.'' I beg one more time. He shakes his head and lowers his phone.

''Its cold you need to get inside, I'm being serious Tasha.''

''No.'' 

''Why can't you just listen?'' 

''Promise me you won't go after him?'' 

''Tasha get inside. Now.'' He snaps and I stare at him not moving. 

''Lock all your doors while you are at it.'' I look at the mansion wondering how Bradley saw us. The backdoor must be open.. Fucking Sean. While I am distracted by my thoughts cussing Sean, Joshua gets in his car and drives off. Fuck.. What was I meant to do sleep? I should call Sean maybe? Would he flip out? What was Bradley's problem anyway? I screamed out in frustration and ran upstairs and to get dressed into the first thing I saw which was some faded skinny jeans with holes and a big pink jumper that said 'Wanted' I barely even pushed my feet through my maroon converses when my phone started to ring. I saw Sean's name flash across the screen and I wondered if Josh had told him. I swipe my finger across the screen connecting us.

''What?''

''Tasha, you need to stay home.''

''Why?''

''Josh can handle this.'' 

''You don't understand.''

''No, you don't understand, Josh can handle this.'' Sean says calmly. I sigh and nod as if he can see me.

''If Josh gets hurt..''

''Yeah, save the love crap you never cared about it when Bradley used to end up in fights. Even against me.'' I know he is grinning and I just want to slap that stupid grin of his mouth.

''Bye.'' I say rolling my eyes ending this conversation as soon as possible. I am going after him no matter what. Now where would Brad be? His club of course. I grab my keys and leave quietly not wanting to wake Mckaila.

Joshua's POV

My blood was boiling when I asked around where I could find that prick. Spencer was with me by the time I had actually found out where he was. Spencer insisted on coming with me claiming he wanted to see me beating his ass. He was dead. I put my phone in my pocket after sending a text out.

''Shut up.''  I tell him when he asks me for the 5th time what I was going to do. I already told him what happened and he shook his head mumbling some cuss words. I know for a fact Tommy would high five me for almost taking Tasha on the couch. I push away that thought as I park at the club. People are in a queue and I push past them not caring. When we are inside the place is packed and I vaguely remember coming here with Tasha to get Mckaila. I walk in the same direction and head to the VIP section. The guy standing at the door gives me a glare but I see Bradley and my blood boils again. I walk straight towards him but I stop dead in my tracks. Tasha. I don't think I can keep patience. I burst grabbing the collar of Bradleys shirt and slamming him down on the floor. I hear Tasha scream while I sit on top of him and start punching his face in. He might be more build than me but I am sure stronger eventhough he is my height. After a few blows I get pulled off by what I assume is security.