Chapter 5

Tasha's POV

''What the hell do you think you're doing?'' I scream at Joshua. His eyes frown a little and I can tell he is surprised by my reaction. 

I don't know why I was so pissed at him. I couldn't help it. First I see him with that blonde girl he called 'Jay' and she was all over him. The way she was looking at him made me feel sick.  I didn't want to approach him and burst their little bubble but Josh got pulled from each side by one of his friends giving me no chance. Seeing him with Claire made me snap out of my own bubble. What was I thinking? He would run to me? We just had a bit of mischievous fun. That is all. His comment was rude. It upset me. Gosh, look at me getting upset over Joshua fucking Miller. The kid I hated all my life but secretly had a soft spot for. All that attention he used to give me, I loved it.. I was gutted when he disappeared after is mother died. 

''So?'' He says. 

''I dare you to touch me again.'' I say furious at his audacity. Who does he think he is? I rub my arm he just grabbed feeling his print on me, I straighten the blouse I am wearing. He pulls the roots of his hair as he walks around me. What has gotten into him. 

''Sorry.'' He says exhaling some air. I frown and look at him as his mood changed too fast. I turn around to get back to the party. 

''Tee.'' He says softly. So softly I am not sure he even said it. I turn around and sigh. ''Let me make it up to you.'' Tee. He used to call me that when we were little. 

''I'm listening.'' He grabs my hand and takes me inside leading me to the drinks. He pours in two shots and puts the bottle down. My eyes were stuck on his eyes. It was like glue pulled me back there every second. He had simple clothes on. Skinny jeans that were not too tight and a white shirt. 

''You need a little alcohol in your body to have some fun Tee.'' He grins. 

''We didn't need anything last time.'' My phone vibrates in my back pocket of my white skinny jeans. I grabbed it out and see Sean's name flash across the screen. 

''What do you want.'' I sigh to my annoying older brother. 

''I can't reach Mckaila. I asked Victoria's sister and she said Victoria said they were studying at our place.'' Sean says with a little panic in his voice. He took the responsibility role well in our household since our father was away on business trips for long periods. 

 "I know where she went.'' I sigh. ''I'll go.'' I volunteer just so that Mckaila would be spared the embarrassment. 

I look up at Josh's confused face. The little frown between his eyebrows look so cute. Fuck, I need to stop this. 

''What's wrong with him?'' He asks putting the shots down before he could even drink it. 

''Mckaila sneaked out the house.'' I roll my eyes and look for the keys inside my clutch. I throw back both glasses of shots. I needed that. 

''I'll come with you.'' I nod and turn around walking out. He takes the keys out of my hands and shakes his head. ''You just drank yours and mine... I don't think you're driving.'' He says. 

''Yes Miller!'' a kid shouts with a girl wrapped around him winking at me. Josh sticks his middle finger at him laughing. There is no way in hell I am letting Joshua Miller get in my head. I knew about his reputation. I have heard girls brag about their sex and girls cry about how he didn't call them back. I was not digging myself a grave. 

I get in my car and Joshua steps in the drivers seat. 

''Dad is so going to kill her.'' I mumble happy he is away on his business trips like always.