Chapter 22

I woke up on a soft but hard at the same time surface. I felt around me and it felt like I was laying on the carpet. I had no idea why but when I sat up I felt like my brains just did a back flip.

I sit up straight and look around. What the hell was I doing in the living room. The sun shined through the glass doors and my eyes hurted like hell. Did I fall asleep here. Shit I was drunk. What happened last night.

Ruby is sleeping on the couch and she is only wearing a bra and panties. I frown and I feel sick. I need to barf. I run to the nearest toilet and start vomiting all the poison out. Shit I hated hang overs.

I walk upstairs and get out of my clothes. I couldn't even find my phone. I crawl into my bed and sigh. I fall asleep immediately.

When I wake up again I still feel shit but less. I notice the time is 4PM and Ruby is walking around my room. She starts straightening her hair and start to fall asleep again. My phone starts buzzing underneath my pillow and I wonder how it got there.

I put it on silent and I try falling asleep again. My stomach is turning from the hunger and I groan.

"I can hear your stomach from here. Sounds like it is eating it self. Miss Russi made some really nice rice and curry."

"I need some food man." I sit up straight and get out of my bed. I take a towel and take a shower. Firmly and securely I have wrapped the towel around my waist before drying myself. I pick out some clothes and go back to the bathroom to get changed. When I am back, Ruby's curly hair had changed from small curls to long straight jet black hair.

"Gosh, partying sucks."

"I know right." I groan and put some gel on my hand and put it on my hair to keep it from falling onto my face. I really need a haircut.

"You need a haircut."

"Thanks for pointing that out." I say and sigh grabbing some sunglasses. My eyes hurt from the reflection of my own pearl white teeth in the mirror.

I sigh and walk down the stairs to eat some food. I call a cab for Ruby to come pick her up to bring her to the airport and I give her a hug before she leaves to New York before she heads home to Seattle. I call my personal hair stylist to come over and cut my freaking hair.

About an hour later, the doorbell rings. When nobody gets it, I realise that the maides have gone home. I open the huge door and look at Nancy my hairdresser. She is a short blonde and has heels on that look longer than her tiny legs. She is hilarious to be around.

She cuts my hair, makes a few jokes about new years resolutions.

"Theresa was going on about her going to the gym and working out as a resolution I think her resolution will be how many men can she take in one night!" She laughs and I chuckle rolling my eyes. She was in the process of cutting my hair. Not too much but just a tiny bit so I could still see when I didn't have it up in a quiff.

"I'm having the worste hang over Nancy I don't care about Theresa."

"Well I don't care about Theresa either but she keeps blabbing on and I don't volunteer to listen either!" She laughs and I chuckle. "Besides, not nice telling someone who is cutting your hair off. I could cut something off on accident purposely."

"You wouldn't dare!" I say and I laugh. She is finally finished and I thank her.

"Let me write you a check, wait." I say and I run upstairs to get her it.

"Thank you darling." She kissez both of my cheeks and leaves.

I get my phone out of the charger and I start scrolling down my messages ans notifications. I look at various facebook pictures where I am tagged in. Shit I was drunk. I see some Instagram pictures I am tagged in. Lastly, I see a picture of me and Tasha while I am half leaning on her and half hugging her while we watched the fireworks. Tasha seems to be giggling and I am staring at the firework amazed. I laugh and then see who's post it is. To my surprise its Mckaila. I chuckle and see a picture of me, Spencer and Mckaila. I am throwing some peace signs and Mckaila is posing. Spencer is just laughing and has his arm around Mckaila.