Chapter 33

"Tell me what?" Sam repeats and I look at Joshua in defeat. I look at Joshua for help but he is too busy staring at Samuel.

"I.. I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant?" Samuel says in confusion. He blinks a few times and looks at me. "How? " He starts and then the penny drops after a few seconds.

"Its his? No way!" He says and stares at Joshua. Fuck my life.

"Is this true?" He looks at Joshua and then me. "You fucking cheated on me? With this?"

"Yes it is."  Joshua says and I bite my lip as tears fall down.

"Why are you crying? It's you who cheated and is now pregnant. " Sam asks me and I shrug whiping my tears.

"Don't speak to her like that." Joshua says and Samuel looks at Joshua.

"Don't tell me how to speak to my girlfriend. You had your chance you fucked it up yourself."

"Who the hell are you counting my mistakes?"

"Listen, you two can have eachother. Fucking perfect for eachother. The cheat and the beater."

Joshua's POV

"Don't even bother." He tells Tasha when she reaches out for him. He walks out before I can wrap my mind around what just took the place.

"I need some time to think. To clear my head."  I open my mouth to say something but nothings coming out.

Tasha stares at me and I nod slowly. I nod and grab my jacket from the chair, kiss Tasha cheek and I walk out.

"Time." I mumble to myself.

I arrive at Spencer's new house after a bit. When I knock, Spencer takes his time opening. When hr finally does I frown and stare at him.

"How long does it take you to open a freaking door."

"As long as I want it to take me?" I roll my eyes and walk inside. We sit down in the kitchen and he throws me a can of coke.

"Whats going on then?"

"Me and Hannah officially broke up."

"And you're back with Tasha?"

"Nope not really."

"Thought she had a boyfriend."

"She has. Well she did."

"They broke up?"

"Yeah, like just now."

"Please don't tell me you too got caught again."

"No, we weren't doing anything. I was just at her place and Tasha told me she was pregnant.. Of my baby."

"Fuck.. For real?"

"Yeah and its not Sams because ever since me and Tasha started seeing eachother she refused to have sex with that guy."

"And he didn't say anything?"

"He's too damn nice."

"So he didn't care his girlfriend refused to have sex with him for months?"

"Apparently."

"What a prick."

"I know man. I really want to start over with Tee."