Chapter 27

I wake up the next morning in my own bed. After leaving Tasha, I went home around 3AM.

Gina was sleeping by the time I came home.

Six in the morning.

My alarm goes off. I have to go to work. I get up, take a shower and drink a very strong coffee to help me stay away.

Lunch time both Gina and Tasha surpise me at my relatively new office.

"Come on show off. I am feeling Chinese today." Gina says after I kiss Tasha on her lips and Gina on her cheek.

"I am feeling Italian today." I tell Gina.

"Don't you get sick of it eating it every day? Variety is nice." Gina walks in front of me. We cross the road and opposite there is a nice Asian restaurant.

"I don't eat Italian every day."

"You need to embrace you Italian side then Alfredo."

"Do you think by calling me Alfredo I will embrace my Italian heritage?"

"Italy doesn't want you anyway." Gina flicks her long hair back over her shoulder. I am holding Tasha's hand while we walk into of the place. I look at her and see she is amused by our conversation. I kiss her cheek holding the kiss for a few seconds.

Her cheeks are very kissable.

We sit down and we order some food after we have arrive at the restaurant.

"You really need to come to Italy. I think some people think you're dead."

"Oh shut up, I was in Italy like 6 months ago. Stop pretending like its been years." I say. Gina exaggerates so much.

"I know aunt Eleanora still knows I am alive. She sends me pictures of her twins all day long for fuck sakes."

"They're so cute."

"How many aunts do you have?" Tasha says drinking from her coke.

"From my dads side none. From my mothers side there are 4. Gina, Eleanora and Gabriella and Lisa."

"Wow." Tasha laughs and I chuckle. Italian families were huge.

"Gabriella and Lisa are just a year younger that Rosalie. Then Ellie and then I am the youngest."

Tasha nods obviously impressed.

We chat some more about stuff, mainly Tasha and Gine, and I need to get back to work after an hour.

They are going shopping and I really am glad I don't have to come.

When I finish at 5, all I want to do is go home and sleep but Spencer is bothering me. I return his call as I get into my bed.

"Yo Miller. There is this great new club tonight. All the guys are gonna be there. we really need a guys night out still. Jake, Liam, Graham are all coming."

"Hell no. You know tired I am. I only had 3 hours of sleep and I just worked for me 10 hours. Do you want me to live?"

"Come on. It's 11 you have plenty of time to sleep until then."

"Okay fine. No dodgy stuff though."

I quickly text Tasha telling her I'm going out with the guys. She texts with an alright which is quite worrying. I fall asleep and at 10, my alarm goes off. I hate life.

I quickly get in the shower, brush my teeth and them get dressed in some dark skinny jeans and grey Vans. I put on a buttoned up shirt that is black and I grab my phone out of the charger.