Chapter 24

Friends my ass. Tasha thought she was funny perhaps but there was no way in which we could work as friends.

Tasha didn't even speak to me after the speech our fathers gave us on how we need to be more responsibile. I get it.

I know she wants me back why she acting like she doesn't. The worst part is that I miss her. I hated the feeling. Any feeling to be exact.

Another week has passed and I tried pushing Tasha out of my head.

It didn't work obviously. Every little thing reminded me of her.

We still haven't spoken about this whole thing and I know we should. We should atleast break up on a good note.

I decide to call her.

"Joshua."

"Hi would be nice." I felt like my father when he complained about how I answered the phone. She really didn't want to talk.

"What do you want?"

"Err, I thought it would be nice if we could talk it out.. Maybe?"

"Talk about what? Josh what happened, happened."

"So that's it?"

"Yes."

"Fine." Anger started flooding through me like waves crashing. She sighs softly on the other line and I just end the call.

Not even ten seconds later my phone starts ringing.

"I am home if you want to talk."

"Okay." I answer and for the second time I end the call.

I grab my coat and get in my car. When I get there the place is kind of empty. Tasha has a mug in her hand when she opens the door. There is an empty mug next to her and I wonder who was here. Was it a guy? Did she move on already? She looks at her phone paying me no attention whatsoever.

I sit down opposite her and she locks her phone and looks at me.

"Hi." She says finally.

"Hey." I reply. I can't believe this. I never thought we would end up like this.

"Listen, I don't know how all of this happened but-"

"No, you listen. You left me all alone after what I done and I told you. If you leave, we are done. You left by choice. So really Josh there isn't much to discover."

"What did you expect I would do after what you did? I would buy you some chocolates and flowers? You went behind my back." I hiss.

"It is my body, my baby and that gives you no right to decide."

"Come on Tee after everything we went through."

"After everything you put me through you mean?"

"Me?"

"Josh I put my guards down for you, once in my life I let someone in. You ruined everything." She is standing now and she is shouting at me. I get on my feet and look at her. How I have missed her. Her sleeveless bottoned up blouse is rising up and down with her chest. She looks upset and furious.

"I thought I had been through having my heart broken but I was wrong. Now I know how it really feels. "

"Shit stop saying that." I snap and I run my fingers through my hair. I look at her and she is just staring at me. I sigh and our eyes are locked for about a minute..

"You hurt me. If you want to hear it or not."

"I didn't come here to fight." I say slowly.

"What did you come here for then?" She says softly. I step forward but she doesn't move back. I take another step making my lips crush into her. For a second she fights me, pushes me off but im not having it. She finally gives up and lets my tongue slip into her mouth. I grin to myself and rest my hand on her neck. After a minute or two she finally realises what is going on and pushes me off. It caught me off guard and I stumble back. I gasp for air that I didn't even know I needed a few seconds ago.