Chapter 7

Tasha's POV 

The water in the swimming pool was warm as I tipped my toe in it. I sighed in pleasure and laid down on the sunbed with a glass of coke and and my phone. My mind kept going back to Joshua Miller. I did like him. In a different way from the other guys. Definitely different from Bradley. Bradley was 23 and my ex boyfriend which my father totally approved us because he was successful. What he did not know was the amount of times I spend with him doing what my father would disapprove of and how big of a jerk he was. He was fun though, but I hate to admit that. 

''Where is Brad?'' I ask Jeffrey as I look around the empty club.

''Back there.'' He says smirking. What was he so happy about. I surprise Bradley finally but where the hell is his ass. I walk to the backdoor, inserting the password Brad always punches in. I stand still in the motion when I see a girl sitting between Brad's legs sucking him off. 

''What the fuck!'' I scream as he quickly backs up pulling his trousers back up. 

''Tasha, what are you doing here? I thought you had cheerleading practise? Were you not going straight home?'' Brad says as I walk out. Fuck, I feel like a fool. I stop in my tracks.

''This is the last time I am forgiving you Brad.'' 

''You know you will come back for it Tasha. You can't stay away.''

''Watch me.'' I say running out. I get in my car and the tears start falling. Atleast he did not see me cry. 

I get angry everytime I think about it. I hate him. My phone starts ringing taking me out of my hateful thoughts. 

''Hey Sunshine.'' My father's voice says after I answer. 

''Hello dad.'' I say taking a sip. 

''How are you baby girl?'' 

''Fine dad.''

''Sean told me you have been spending time with David's kid.'' My dad says and I cuss Sean mentally.

''Yeah, I have he is really lovely.''

''Watch out for him Tasha, he is in every Tabloid and David is always complaining about him.'' He says with his usual concerned voice.

''Sure you're not just taking about yourself.'' I ask. He laughs without any humour. 

''I need to get going, talk soon sweety, keep your sister out of trouble.'' 

''Bye.'' I say hanging up 

Thanks for ruining my mood father 

I enjoyed the rest of the day until around dinner time where I started getting dressed for a night out with my girls and well boy.

I opened the door to see Claire, Lindsey and Beau who were all dressed in their finest clothes ready to roll from club to club. 

''Just doing my hair.'' I say as we all walk up the stairs. The gold dress I am wearing with sleeves is above my knees and the black wedges look awesome. My make up was done and after straightening my hair I let it go loose over my back and shoulders. 

''Your hair has grown Tash.'' Beau says as we get into a conversation of the most horrible haircuts we have ever had.

''Remember I went blonde and Kevin called me a bimbo for a year.'' Lindsey wimpers. We all laugh and Kevin walks in the room. 

''Hello ladies, looking fabulous as always.'' He smacks my behind and we all laugh. Yes, my gay best friend. He hugs me after he chuckles just joking.