-3-

Well, I flunked that interview.

All that happened two days ago and I was still waiting for the email that said "Sorry, but you didn't sleep with Mr. Urie, so we are going to have to decline your admission to our intern program!"

I was laying down in only my sweat shirt and underwear when I got the text from Liz;

Stayed the night at a hotties house! Will be home late. We need somethings so if you don't mind running by the store, the list is on the counter. Love you xx

I got up and walked over to the tile counter top where a paper was folded, I opened it and read out her list-
•Milk
•Coffee
•Toothpaste
•Granola
•Cereal
•Whatever you want for dinner
•Condoms

I laughed to myself at her last request. I decided to visit my parents before going to the store because when Liz says she'll be home late, she means 7 or 8 at night.

I grabbed my phone and called my dad to confirm I will be coming over. They always loved seeing me, and I loved seeing them. And they needed to be informed about my graduation times and what to wear and such.

I quickly slipped on jeans and a tank top with a cardigan over it, brushing my teeth and hair. I walked to my room to grab my-

Wait, wheres my purse?

Oh, great. The only place I've been in the last two days was here and-

Oh no. The Urie Office....

I quickly ran to my bed side table and grabbed a twenty and a five to pay for a taxi and made my way out side, slipping on my combat boots as I ran down the sidewalk.

I hauled a taxi faster than I thought I could, "To the Urie Offices please." I said to the taxi driver, he was kinda hot actually. "Right away, ma'am!" He said, pulling into the street.

I would have driven but Liz just had to take my keys.

"Uh, sir? Could you wait out side? I'll be right out I swear." I asked the man politely. He gave me an unsure look, "I'll pay extra!" I yelled as we pulled up to the office building. That did the trick. He nodded and I quickly ran up past the fountains and through the doors, pushing past people.

I quickly made my way to the elevator and pressed button number five. The ten other people in the elevator let out small gasps as they saw me press that button. I guess Frans not the only one.

After three stops I finally made it up to that all too familiar empty hall. After the elevator door closed I sped up my pace and opened the first door and made my way to Mr. Urie's office.

Now, I was panting. I knocked on the golden doors a couple of times and after no answer I took it apon myself to not keep my driver waiting. I flung open the door to his marvelous empty office, but this time I didn't take a moment to soak it all in.

I quickly walked around the office, in hopes to find my purse.

"Oh, Quinzel. What a lovely surprise!" I heard behind me, just as I find my purse hanging on a coat rack. I tuned around slowly and rolled my eyes, flinging the purse over my shoulder.

"Mr. Urie, I'm sorry but I don't have time for this, I have to go." I stated, walking over to him. Him. He was sitting there with a smug look on his face, this time his fancy-shmancy suit was grey with golden accents. He was standing in the one door way that exited the office. This wasn't a good idea.

"And what is it you might be doing here again Quinn? Did you change your mind on my offer?" He asked, his lips curling into a grin. I scoffed at his comment.