-12-

Ever since we met, I only shoot up with your perfume.

It's the only thing, that makes me feel as good as you do.

Ever since we met, I've got just one regret to live through.

And that one regret-

The sheet of paper was crumpled up and ripped in half, making it so I couldn't read the rest of the words on the sheet. I found it on Brendon's desk as I was cleaning it off. After the two weeks with Dallon, my services were switched over to Brendon. I think you can guess who requested that.

We haven't talked really since that day. I mean I finished work with Dallon and we had no reason to talk then so I wasn't completely surprised. He seemed like a very different person when he told me those things. I didn't seem like Brendon, but I didn't mind this change in attitude.

Anyway, it's Monday and I haven't talked to Mr. Urie Even though I was told to bring him a whiskey this morning. Yup, your heard it right. It's 8:30 in the morning and he wants whiskey. And the only thing he's said to me was "Address me as Mr. Urie please." But that was over text.

I brought a very detailed glass bottom with a pull of glass top filled about three quarters up with Jamison two glasses on a black platter to his all too familiar office.

The office was vacant when I walked in so I just continued my duties.

I placed the platter on the dark polished desk. That's when I saw the paper. It was a sheet of lined paper that was once crumpled and then was pulled apart again. Those words were written on the paper but it was ripped so I couldn't see the other bit, as I said before.

'Mr. Urie' wrote them, I could tell by the hand writing, it was perfect, just like everything else in his life apparently.

He did exactly what I didn't want for myself. He made me care for him, even the littlest bit was deadly to me. I'm planning on getting that feeling out of my heart and my head as soon as possible.

I heard the knob to the door twist so I quickly grabbed the paper and pushed it into my pocket and whipped around.

"Ah, Quinzel. How are you?" He said with a smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes and eyes the whiskey. "What else do you need?" I asked looking back up at him.

"Nothing at the moment." He said, his voice I that same cocky voice it was when I first met him. Did he like wake up with amnesia and forget everything?

I stood there in silence for moment with my hand holding themselves behind my back. He walked over to his desk and sat down, getting back to work. I nodded at nothing and turned to the doors.

"I didn't say you could go." He said.

"You said you didn't need anything..." I said confused. "Yes I did." He agreed I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Then what do you you want me here for?" I asked puzzled.

"Why can't I just sit here and look at you?" He said with that douche bag tone. God I hated that douche bag tone.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, walking out of the room. The elevator opened to emptiness, which I loved. Right before the doors closed so I could enjoy my sweet silence, a foot was pushed between the doors before it closed, along with a voice, "Hold the door!" It yelled. I immediately pressed the open doors button on the elevator.

A tall, buff male entered the elevator with a stack of boxes in hand. "Thank you so much, most people here are assholes and don't hold elevators." He said. I smiled and shook my head.

"Well, your welcome." I said. He balanced all the boxes on one hand, causing that arm to flex and show off his muscles. He defiantly works out.

He extended the free hand to me, "Chad." He said. I took his hand and shook it. "Quinn." I said. He smiled and ran his hand through his brown swooped back hair before returning it to the bottom of the box.

"Do you work here?" He asked, his smile growing a tiny bit wider, exposing his perfect teeth. "Oh, uh, yea. I'm an intern." I answered. He nodded and looked forward. "So do I. I work in IT." He said.

"Oh that's cool. So what do you go in there?" I asked, motioning to the three heavy looking identical boxes he was holding. "Oh, these? Three computers, I had four but I just replaced the second one in Mr. Urie's office. I saw you come from that floor, are you his intern these two weeks?" He asked. He couldn't have been new if he knew all this stuff.

"Yes actually. I'm dreading it too." I said, rolling my eyes. He laughed before the doors opened to the second floor.

"Where are you going?" He asked as another person walked in. "I'm not sure. Just roaming." I answered.

"You should come with me to replace Mr. Weekes computer." He said. I agreed and told him about Dallon and how he was my boss for my first two weeks. We discussed how he was a really cool guy and how we both dreaded Mr. Urie. I'm gonna start calling him Mr. Urie all the time, it helps me think of him as a boss instead as a.... Never mind.

When we got to his office, Dallon was already there, sitting in his chair.

"Hey Chad. Hello Quinn!" He said cheerfully, standing up to hug me. "Hey Dallon." I said sweetly, returning the hug. We pulled away and I sat on his desk, Dallon in his own chair, and Chad began to fix the computer.

"So how's it like working with Mr. Urie?" He asked. "Don't even get me started. To sum it up, it's degrading." I said. Dallon gave me a worried look.

"You know, you can request to be off his services." Dallon said. I quickly shot up at him.

"Your kidding." I said, he shook his head, "No. If you ask the front desk to redirect you to a new service you can transfer." He said.

"You can even transfer to IT. I'm the head of IT so you would be working with me." Chad smiled. I smiled back and nodded my head.

"Thank you guys. I'm gonna go do that know. I can't stand another minute with Mr. Urie." I said, rolling my eyes. They both laughed and waved to me as I walked out of the office doors and into the hall way.

The front desk lady was different today. I approached the oddly intimidating black marbled desk. "Hi, I want to change services." I stated, looking to her. She nodded and starting trying surprisingly fast.

"Quinzel Sawyer? Ah I see. What service?" She asked. I looked at her and cocked an eyebrow, thinking about how she knew who I was.

"IT." I said. She looked up at me and lifted her glasses down the bridge of her nose a bit, wrinkling up her forehead.

"Alright. I've informed Mr. Urie. Your on the IT service now." She said. I stood there for a moment she she cocked an eyebrow at me again. "Okay okay, I'm going." I said before she said anything. I went back to the elevator.