-30-

Have you ever had hot sex on the steel counter top of  a fancy restaurant?

I have, I suggest you try it some time.

Brendon rolled over from on top of me, his back creating heat on the cold counter top. I rested my quivering legs beside his as we caught our breath. Sex is great cardio.

I sat up after finally getting my lungs to rest, jumping off the table to look around for my clothes. "You know, it's bad for your heart to get it racing and then lay down." I said, slipping my panties up my legs.

Brendon shrugged, and sat up as well, mimicking my actions. "My god, Quinzel." He said in slower voice, looking at himself in the reflective shelf, allowing me to see his bare back that was covered in scratches.

"Oh my gosh." I said, covering my mouth in awe. I approached him, even though I was only in bra and underwear.

I let my fingers trail down his back as he smiled devilishly, "I did this to you?" I asked, immediately feel sorry.

"Yes." Brendon replied, his smile growing a bit wider as he spoke. "Brendon, I'm so sorry." I said, gently training out the long nail marks.

"Oh doll, please don't be sorry. If anyone sorry it should be me." He said, turning and looking at me. I cocked an eyebrow at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

He took me by my shoulders and stood me in the same place he was so I could see myself. Brendon's hand pushed my hair back to reveal I huge cluster of hickeys on my neck, collar bone, and even the bust of my breasts.

I gasped at the sight, seeing how violently purple and pink they were, "Brendon! I can't go into work tomorrow like this!" I squealed, turning to him.

His smile grew as he pulled me into his arms, even though mine were crossed amount my chest. "Why not, love? It's a perfect way to tell all the muts that stare at you to back off."

I looked at him with my brows furrowed, "Very funny. No one stares at me." I said seriously.

"Yes, they do. Your like a fucking model, Quinn, who doesn't want to stare at a model?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me. Brendon wet his lips by sliding his tounge across them.

"Stop, I'm not." I said, a little frustrated. He's lying and it's annoying.

He sighed loudly, taking my hand and swinging me back around so my rear was pressed against his groin.

He lowered his lips to my ear before whispering, "Look at you, your fucking perfect. Curves in all the right places, the face of a goddess, what more could you want?"

Turn on.

"I-I'm not-" I stuttered, my knees growing a tiny bit weak.

"Say it and I bend you over this table and make you believe it." He said sternly, his lips getting closer to my ear.

Holy fuck, total turn on.

I gulped loudly and nodded, backing up a bit, but that only resulted in my but pressing father onto him. "You really want it right now, huh? Damnit, Quinn your such a tease." He groaned, I could feel my knees caving in on me.

"I'm, uh, sorry." I said between breaths.

"Better be." He sternly whispered to me, letting go on my sides and walking over to his pants, continuing dressing himself.

I did the same, trying to ignore how much I wanted that to happen.

~~~

Damnit. My concealer doesn't do anything.

I don't usually put on face makeup, besides concealer here and there, but this wasn't enough to cover up the monstrosity going on around my neck.

I knew what I had to do, but I was afraid to. Liz know what to do, I don't.

"Liz?" I asked to the door I just knocked on, hoping she was up. I heard her scurry to the door, opening it with sheets covering her body.

Her eyes widened at the sight of my neck. "Hi..." She whispered, looking back into her room and them back to me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said all those things. I miss you." I said, sort of breaking down. Her eyes filled with sympathy and she quickly stepped from her room, closing the door behind her.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too. I am happy for you really, I just don't want you to get hurt, I see that's a bit too late." She said, pointing to my neck.

"So are we good now?" I asked, ignoring her statement of my neck. "Yes." She replied before pulling me into a hug, which was weird considering she was naked besides a thin sheet covering her.

"Okay, I need help covering all... This, up." I said, pointing to my neck. She nodded and put a finger in front of mouth, telling me to be quiet. She took my hand and opened the door, revealing a completely naked man in her bed.

I mouthed "holy shit" while covering my eyes so I couldn't see the man.

She pulled me into her bathroom and shut the door quietly, then walking into the connecting closet and shutting the door. She came out in a tank top and shorts.

"Okay, so what happened?" She asked, sitting me down on a stool in front of the mirror. "You sure you wanna know?" I asked, watching her pull some pretty heavy makeup from her drawer.

She nodded, as if saying "no shit" and brining the makeup over to me. "I had sex in the middle of a fancy restaurants kitchen." I said, blushing slightly.

Liz looked up to me form her activity of putting colors of makeup onto the back of her hand, cocking an eyebrow. "I'm proud." She said before returning her attention to a brush.

"Lift." She said, urging me to look up. I obeyed her actions and with that, my neck looked clear.

"Oh my gosh, who did you do that?" I asked, looking at my baby smooth neck. "Years of practice." She said, winking at me as she put the stuff away.

Well, it's worked.

"Thank you so much, but I'm gonna be late-" I said, but being cut off by a naked man opening the bathroom door.

"Which one of you is Liz?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. Oh god.

"Gary, go back to bed." Liz said, rolling her eyes at him.

"My name is Jason." Mystery man said, looking at us. He's butt naked, by the way. "Yeah, okay. Go back to bed." She said. He did as she said, and left.

We busted out into a fit of laughter.