-56-

A/N
Hi hi hi! Okay so this chapter is kinda short, but hey, you get terribly written smut and a make up so... you win some you lose some :)
Much love, Ireland
Xx

I walked out of there happy, and more rich. I haven't been this happy in a while, not since before the shooting, anyways.

It always seems to come back to that day, I feel like. I can't stand it, really.

"Brendon! I brought back your paper work!" I yelled through the house, hoping he could hear it.

I didn't hear him say anything, so I just put the stack of paper down on the counter and started walking to his room, looking through each door way on the way there. I stopped in the bedroom doorway to find Brendon walking, without the cane. I didn't say anything, I just stopped and starred.

He was doing really well, almost normally. "It's getting really good." I said softly, smiling my face off. He shot around, nearly falling, "When did you get back?"

I smiled even wider, "Just a minute ago." I walked over to him, basically gushing over the fact he could actually stand up taller than me for the first time in a while.

"I'm sorry." He said quickly, taking my hands into his. "Why?" I asked, hoping he's sorry for all the shit he's put me through.

He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped himself. He stood there for a minute, looking at me like I was the last person on the earth. "Let me show you."

Brendon's hands moved to either side of my face, pulling me closer. I naturally rested my hands on his waist, letting him kiss me for the first time in a little while. I missed the taste of his lips, and the way he smelt when you got close to him, and his, everything.

Our short kisses turned into making out quickly, Brendon's hands had graduated from my face to my thighs, where he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked slowly over to the bed, trying not to make us both fall, where he dropped me on the bed while he pulled his knee between my legs.

My breaths were running short, my heart racing at the speed of light. I started to pull up on the hem of his shirt, taking it off his body and throwing it aside. Brendon's forefinger and thumb worked their way down my shirt, unbuttoning each button as they went.

After my shirt was also on the floor, Brendon started pressing soft, teased kisses down my body, starting at my lips, moving to my jaw, neck, chest, navel, and then reaching my jeans, making me squirm as his breath tickled the surface of my stomach.

He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, bringing them down my legs slowly, causing me to grow impatient. He pressed a thumb to a soft spot over my white panties, feeling the dampness of the cloth under his finger. 

My left hand instinctively went to the top of his head as he slid the underwear down my legs. Brendon took my hand and put it to the side of my body, "Shh, enjoy it, baby." My body trembled with the need of him, the way his finger grazed the skin between my legs.

Just before I though Brendon was going to start, he stood back up. I groaned at the loss of his touch, as he left the space between my legs.

"Don't be impatient, Quinn." He spoke, his voice dropping an octave. He slid his pants and underwear down his legs, then pushed my body closer to the center of the bed. He climbed on top of me, letting my body readjust to his body heat.

He spread my legs farther apart to fit himself between them comfortably, and then pushed himself inside me, thrusting slowly at first, but picking up the speed quickly.

I was grabbing onto anything I could, sheets, skin, hair. I screwed my eyes shut, my head rolling back into the pillows, listening and smelling everything I missed desperately.

"Look at me, baby." Brendon said between harsh breaths, making me smile a little. I pried my eyes open, looking into his like they were jewels.

I struggled to keep my eyes open while I finished, Brendon finishing shortly after me. He kissed my neck, collecting himself from what had just happened. He rolled over to the side of me and stayed there a minute to catch his breath, which he seemed to do way quicker than me.

"I love you, you know." He said, turning to look at me, a panting mess. "I know." I smiled, tuning to him and kissing him, really enjoying it. It was a kiss different than our usually kisses, it was needed, it felt more intense.

I crawled under the covers after Brendon, where we both fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

-----
I know it was bad, but I didn't know how else Brendon and Quinn would makeup that didn't involve sex. Sorry for the bad smut.
Much love, Ireland
Xx