-23-

The rest of the night went by... Smoothly.

Okay, it was fucking boring. And surprisingly degrading. I was basically just shown off-road all the business men by Brendon, his very unnecessary touching, and me eating small serving of really good food.

Around 10:00, I was over it. Brendon was caught up in some important talk about stuff I barley understood, which was surprising to me, as I was recently graduated from college was a business major.

I was sitting lazily on one of the lonely tables in the middle of the Mona Lisa tables. The place only had about thirty people or so in it, that's not counting the employees, everyone else had left already. I was practically falling asleep at the table when Dallon's unreasonably tall figure stepped up to me.

"Tired?" He asked, towering over me. "I wanna go home." I said sleepily, rubbing my eyes lightly, trying not I mess up the makeup I put on earlier.

Dallon brought a cigar to his teeth, lighting it without breaking eye contact from me. "I'll take you home, if your little boyfriend won't mind." He spoke, his voice making me slightly weak.

"You have a wife, kids too as I recall." I said, straightening up my figure in attempts to even slightly resemble his intimidating posture.

He laughed through the smoke that left his mouth, "Ex wife, and yes, kids that I love so very much. I want to be happy too, Quinn." He said, taking another drag from the cigar.

"I can't stand smokers." I said rudely, standing up to walk away from him. I felt his grip on my wrist pull me back, not harshly, but enough to make me move back. I slung around it look at him, my expression angry.

He took the cigar in his hands, crushing it in the ash tray set in the center of the table and leaving it there.

"I'll quit." He said, taking the out of this suit jacket and placing it besides the tray.

I rolled my eyes, even though I found it sexy that he did that, "I'm seeing someone." I said cockily, resting my hands on my hips.

"If Mr. Urie is okay with sharing, after tonight, you'll be wishing you were seeing me." He said sensually, standing up. I was standing so close to his chair that when he got up, the front of both our bodies were in contact.

My head was at his neck, making it so I had to look up to see him. "He's okay with sharing, right?" He spoke, taking a finger and placing it under my chin.

I'm about to tell you something terrible, I wanted to kiss him in that moment, badly.

"I'm not." I said, backing away from him and walking away, trying to find Brendon again.

I finally found where he stood, in a small group of older men and their wives. I stood next to him, waiting for him to notice my presence. "Hello, doll face." He spoke quietly to me as everyone else's attention was resorted to a different man in the group.

Brendon's left arm wrapped around my back, going a little too low. "Brendon, are we leaving soon?" I asked him, feeling kind of like a naggy little kid.

"What? Do you want to leave?" He asked, his voice low so no one else could hear. "Yes." I said bluntly. He smiled small at me, but then shook his head. "Quinn I've got to talk to people for a while longer, we can leave later." He said, his eyebrows raising slightly.

I rolled my eyes and thought for a second, what could make him leave now?

Then, I had it. I stepped small in front of him, bringing my backside to his front. His arms naturally wrapped around me, pulling me in closer. I could feel a bulge in his pants start to rise, causing him to blush slightly.

I laughed a tiny bit, taking a hand and bringing his ear near to me.

"I said, I want to leave." I whispered. I felt over peered in that moment, because he quickly grabbed my hand and interrupted the mans story, "I'm sorry everybody, thank you for coming but we will be going now." He said quickly, then starting a fast strut out of the restaurant.

We walked quickly to the front, Brendon snatching the keys from the valet boy that had them held out for him. Because Brendon did that so rudely, I stopped him.

"Thank you!" I yelled to the boy as Brendon picked back up his step to the car.

Brendon opened my door for me, but slamming it behind me getting in. He looked almost angry, but I knew it was just him being sexually frustrated. As we drove, he wouldn't stop staring at me, which almost killed us a few times.

"Watch out!" I yelled as he swerved away form a car.

"Oh don't worry, I'm watching something." He said, one of his hands placing itself on my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, watching his hand travel up my thigh, I really didn't want to stop him, but I also really liked playing games. I picked his hand up and moved it back over to his lap, causing his brows to furrow in frustration.

He continued in silence, looking at me ever so often until we reached his house. He parked out front, which was a little odd. I opened the door for myself and stepped out slowly, grabbing my small purse and beginning my step to the front door. I walked a little slower than Brendon wanted, which was proven when he walked to me and picked me up bridal style, bringing me up to the front door.

I was expecting him to let me down so he could unlock the door, but he just handed me to keys from his pocket, making me unlock and open the door to his fancy grand foyer.

Brendon's step increased rapidly as he made his way to the bedroom, the path I knew perfectly by now. He kicked the door open forcefully, causing it to sling back a nearly hit us, but Brendon was in the room to quick.

Brendon laid me down on the huge bed, he was already taking off his suit jacket, while I just sat there, doing nothing.

"Damnit, Quinn. You can't pull that shit in front of everybody. Take off your clothes!" He yelled, stopping at this second button on his dress shirt. I stood up in front of him, my heels making me a only a little taller, but I was still shorter than him.

I began to unbutton his shirt slowly, not giving him the satisfaction of having the rushed sex he wanted so badly. "Unzip me." I said after I finished removing his shirt, his bare chest meeting my hands.

I was about to turn around, but he just took the dress by the collar in the front, and ripped it, all the way down the middle. I gasped as the very expensive fabric slid down my body, revealing my bare skin.

"Why would you do that? It was expensive." I spoke sternly, placing my hands over my chest to cover myself.

He laughed before pulling his pants down his legs, taking his boxers with them. "Honey, I don't give a shit about expensive." He growled, standing back up.

My jaw was dropped slightly, I was in awe. I was also totally turned on. Brendon grabbed my face harshly, bringing out lips together.

Kiss that man never got old.

He pulled away after a little bit to lift me on his bed, then continuing the same actions, this time on top of me, and naked.