-13-

It's official. I've gone mad.

Chad and I have been getting alone just fine, like, really really well.

When I say that I mean we make out in the janitors closet at least once a day. At least.

It's Thursday and Mr. Urie is letting the whole 'switching to a really hot guys service' thing really well. By that I mean I haven't heard from him since Monday. I'm not complaining, this is a good way to get over that devil in a red suit.

One thing I will admit is that I keep comparing Chad to Mr. Urie. God I hate calling him that, but it seems to be working to get that image of him it of my head, the boyfriend image. I really wanted that for us, I'm not going to lie. But just as he said, "I'm a bachelor."

What an ass.

Anyway, Chad is a pretty nice guy. He is really handy and let me tell you, he is ripped. He got coffee on his shirt yesterday so he had to change, of course. He changed in front of me, but I most certainly didn't mind the view. But it's almost obnoxious how muscular he is.

Like a body builder, which I personally didn't find attractive. He had a lot of body hair and didn't really care for grooming or even brushing his hair. He smelt like... Man. I guess that musk is sexy to some people, but I normally don't like it all that much.

But who am I to judge? I'm not the perfect human being. I don't have all the curves a woman should have I guess. I never wear perfume but I do take decent care of personal hygiene.

One thing that does tick me off a bit about Chad is how unintelligent he is. Seriously, it's like talking to a cardboard box. He is absolutely terrible at starting conversations, and it's unbearable to listen to him talk. He's so illiterate and uses poor word choice. He doesn't think before he speaks and... Never mind. He's just. Ugh.

I mean I guess this is the time I name off perks about him... He's sweet I guess. He's not a god awful kisser, but he doesn't really care about how I feel with it, it's sloppy and he doesn't really know what to do with his tongue. Brendon cares about what I-

Stop it. Mr. Urie. Call him Mr. Urie and stop comparing them.

~~~

"Hey so, I've been meaning to ask you, you gonna go out to dinner tonight?" Chad asked as he screwed a bold into the electronics system in the lounge.

"Hmmm. Where to?" I asked, handing him another screw. "Well, there's this new Italian place that I've been wanting to try." He explained, smiling at me. I nodded.

"Sure." I said, hopping off the table and setting the last screw in his hand before dusting off the front of my shirt. "Sweet. 7:00. You don't have to dress too nice it's not a fancy joint. Just like... What your wearing I guess, the Urie Offices actually just bought the place yesterday, so I kinda have an idea of it." He explained. That weird, I didn't know about that new business offer?

Oh yeah... We don't talk anymore.

~~~

6:30... Great. I need to get ready. I got up from the couch and entered my bedroom, where Liz was raiding through my stuff.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh because of the way she jumped when I walked in.

"Looking for evidence." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Evidence?" I asked, sitting next to her on my bed. "Yes. Evidence that you still care about Mr. Urie. I know you do so you don't have to object." She said. I hated that she was right.