End, or something like that

Hi guys.

If you read not only this book, but my others, than you would probably know by now that I've been making many changes.

This one is by far the biggest, and most, well, changing. I know that didn't make much sense but this is basically me explaining the fate of this book to you.

Okay so I personally find this book to be a cringey piece of shit, but apparently you guys liked it enough to get it to 50k+ reads. (Btw thank you guys SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THAT HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU ALL)

Becuase of that, it's difficult to say that this book will soon be no longer. It's awful for me to say and I hate that it's like this, but this book has just... ran out of gas. It's really reached the end of it's line and I feel like there's not much more I can write about with it.

Although this is the case, it doesn't mean I won't be making new books, because I defiantly have more in mind, and I've got a lot of ideas for different subjects and storylines that I feel won't suit this book or any of my others. I'm defiantly working on being more active and being a better writer, not just for myself but for you guys.

So, yes. "Strictly Business" is officially over.

But, I would like to know if you guys would like some kind of prologue or like a couple scenarios or outcomes for Quinzel and Brendon? Also, if you guys would like to tell me one outcome you would like from them in particular, feel free to message me, and if you would like I will %100 give you credit for the idea.

Thank you all for the tremendous love and support, and I love you guys indefinitely.

Please remember, my private messages are always open, wether it be for the books, or if you guys just need someone to talk to.

Much love, Ireland
Xx
I love y'all :-)