-26-

Brendon laughed nervously and looked around, making sure no one else heard what I had just said.

"Your kidding." He said, looking me up and down.

I leaned in, my mouth an inch from his ear, "I wouldn't dare, Mr. Urie." I whispered, my hand moving to his leg.

"Whatever's doing this to you, I like." He growled. I could feel his pants grow a bit larger under my hand. I laughed a little bit, and then stood up, bushing my skirt down tastefully, because what we would soon be doing was not so tasteful.

I cocked an eyebrow at him and extended my hand, telling him to basically get the hell up. He took it and intertwined our finger immediately, letting me lead the way to the huge house. I looked back to see that no one even noticed we left, which I didn't really mind.

It was a long walk to the house, considering the house was pretty far from where the brunch was being held. Once we reached the house, we turned into ninjas, tip-toeing around the house like we were trained professionals.

I've been in this house many times, exploring and what not, so I kind of knew my way around. I walked carefully up the stairs, Brendon doing the same behind me. The house was old so it was hard not to make the floors creek, but we managed.

I pulled Brendon into my favorite guest room in the house. It was always sort of my dream bed room, the walls were an off-white and the whole room in itself had an old-time-y look to it. The color theme the room had was a pale pink, not bright, but pale. The bed had one of the long canopies draped elegantly above it and a huge window that showed off the lovely yard.

I turned Brendon around, pressing my lips harshly to his as I pushed him against the door. His arms went around my waist to pull me closer, and mine wrapped around his neck. I let one drop down though, so I could lock the door.

Brendon pulled away from me, cupping his hands to either sides of my face. I was kind of breathing heavy, but he seemed fine, which was crazy to me.

"You know, your like a goddess." He said, his eyes looking into mine sharply, his expression blank. I furrowed my eyebrows lightly, "Far from one." I spoke, my face lightening up a bit, but his staying the same.

He smiled after a second and shook his head, removing a hand from my face and putting it into my hand.

He guided me over to the bed and layed me down lightly, crawling on top of me. His knee was placed between my legs, allowing him to stay hovering.

I pulled my knees up to either hides of his hips, letting my legs wrap around the bottom of his back. He pressed his lips into mine, putting force into our kiss, creating an oddly arousing atmosphere to pull together in the room.

Brendon stood up slightly, kneeling on his knees. He proceeded to stare at me like he was a lion about to eat a steak. He pulled his suit jacket from his shoulders, letting it go wherever as he flung it far from the bed.

He lowered back onto me, still unbuttoning his black button-up dress shirt. About half way down, he stopped and placed his hands on either sides of me for support, so I decided to finish the job for him but unbuttoning the rest, tossing the shirt to the ground.

He sat up completely, this time getting up from the bed. I sat up, hair probably a completely mess. "What are you doing?" I asked, longing for a little more touch.

He began looking through the drawers, dresser, shelf, vanity. Everything that had drawers basically. "We used the condom I carry in my wallet last night." He spoke, pre-occupied.

"They wouldn't have one in this house. No one lives here," I said, sitting up completely,"I'm on birth control, you know."

He shot up and looked at me, his face building a sensual expression, "You are, now?" He said, sitting back on the bed. I nodded and scooted myself closer to Brendon, bringing my legs over his in a straddle position.

I could feel Brendon's hands travel scandalously behind me, moving to the golden zipper on my dress. I smiled into his lips as I felt him unzip the back of the dress slowly, letting my anticipation build up.

Finally, the zipper reached the bottom of my back. I let Brendon pull my dress over my head, leaving my top half bare and my bottoms in a blue laced underwear.

As our bare chests pressed against each other's, I could feel Brendon's pants rise against me, telling me I could take them off, which is exactly what I did.

Now, we were both in our underwear, kissing passionately whilst I straddle his lap. Just to give you a mental picture for what is about to happen.

Brendon sat up, causing me to wrap my legs around him. He lowered my back to the soft comforter of the bed, he was now in the same position as we were before he got up from the bed, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

I took the hem of his boxers in my fingers, pulling them down his legs and pushing them to the side with the rest of our clothes. He began to rub his length against the lace in my panties, causing small moans to escape my mouth and into his arms his lips continued to caress mine.

I could feel his fingers hook the sides of my underwear, and he began to slowly pull my down my legs, his lips grazing my neck slightly.

But the worst thing that could possibly happen in that moment, happened.

"Quinny, are you in here- OH GOD!" Yelled my mother as she walked into the room, swinging the door all the way open. Brendon and I froze, looking up to her, seeing as the bed was facing away from the door.

Here's another mental picture; Brendon on top of me, naked, his lips on my bare chest as he's pulling off my underwear. And my mother, seeing it happen.

After a second of frozen panic, Brendon and I quickly scurry off of each other, grabbing the covers from the bed to cover our bodies in.

"Mom!" I squealed, she was in shock too, her hand still grasping the handle and her mouth open. "I-I, your father and I, are... Um... Leaving. Bye." She spat out, turning and closing the door behind her.

Holy shit.

"You okay?" Brendon asked, looking at me even though I was staring at the door, completely scarred for life.

I shook my head, tuning to him, "Yea, I guess. I, um. I'm sorry." I said, rubbing my bare eyes. He reached an arm to my back, pulling me right next to him. "No, don't be sorry." He said, rubbing small circles unit my back.

That was... Interesting.

~~~

I haven't returned any of Brendon's messages. Talking to him makes me remember what happened at I don't like to be reminded of it at all.

It's Monday now, and I'm currently driving into the office parking lot. It doesn't matter how many times I pull up here, it always makes me nervous.

I walked silently into the doors, seeing the usual crazy crowd. We were ordered to go straight to the conference room, today was the day we would know if this internship would turn into an actual job or not.