-11-

Working that day kinda sucked. I had nothing to do all day because Dallon was out for a couple days at a press conference, so every time he text me it was to either fax something over or to ask how I'm doing.

"I can't believe you are sleeping with Mr. Urie." Jeff gushed, I rolled my eyes, "I'm not sleeping with him, Jeff." I corrected him. His face dropped a bit.

"Well, what are you guys? Dating? Is he your boyfriend?" She asked. That was a tricky question.

"I don't know to be completely honest. I like him a lot but he even told me that he isn't one to get into relationships like I do." I stated. Jeff and Fran both nodded and listened carefully as if I was going to spill some beans.

My phone buzzed.

Text message from Brendon-
My office please ;)

I rolled my eyes, "Speak of the devil," I said under my breath. "Ooooo, did Mr. Urie text you?" Fan asked with flirty eyes and her palm supporting her head up on the table. "Yes, actually. With a wonky face too." I said sarcastically.

"Ooooooh. He defiantly wants to marry you." She said back just as sarcastic. "You can plan the wedding. I've got to go." I promised. We waved and I left the lobby to the elevator.

"Oh my gosh, your the girl!" A couple girls said in unison. I cocked an eyebrow at them. "The girl?" I asked, pressing the fifth floor button.

"Duh, only the girl who is dating Mr. Urie." One of the two blonde girls said quickly.

"Oh," I said, trying not to confirm it, "What are you two doing here?" I asked politely attempting to change the subject. "We are Mr. Webber's daughters." The other girl answered.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Tiffany and this is Jenny." Tiffany introduced.

"Quinn." I said, extending a hand for both of them to shake. They seemed like nice girls. The doors opened to the second floor and they both stepped out.

"Bye Quinn! You and Mr. Urie are really cute!" Jenny said. I smiled at her and waved to them as the doors closed.

That wasn't weird at all.

I exited the elevator and walked through the building to Brendon's office. I knocked and he yelled for me to enter.

As I walked through the doors I could see the mess of papers that were left all over the floor, there was liquor spilt on his desk and Brendon was pacing across his floor, a phone up to his ear.

I waved my hands up in the air to signal I was here. He gave me one look and rolled his eyes, motioning to his couch for me to sit.

"No, no! Get that shit off the paper! God what the fuck do I have to do to get some privacy in my life?!" He yelled and stood still for a moment to listen to what the person on the other line was saying.

"Damnit your lucky your my friend because if you weren't I'd fire you right now." He said into the phone before hanging up.

I looked him nervously. "So, uh, what's up?" I asked innocently. He looked at me like I was an idiot.

"What's up? What's up is that little stunt you pulled today in the elevator is fucking up stuff right now! Those ladies were apart of the press! Do you know what you've done?!" He yelled. I just let him yell at me because he just needed to get it out.

"You done?" I asked, standing up and putting my hands on my hips and cocking an eyebrow.

He nodded and clenched his fist even harder if that was even possible because of the attitude I was giving him. "Good. Now don't blame all this on me, you started it when we got into the elevator." I said way calmer than he did. He loosened his grip and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Brendon we need to talk." I said, he immediately started to calm down so I wasn't mad.

"Yes?" He asked, sitting down next to me and swallowing his pride.

I looked him in the eyes to make sure I get my point across. "Brendon, I'm giving you an out right now." I said. I didn't want him to feel like I was holding him down.

"An out?" He asked. "An out. You even told me that you are a Batchelor and this isn't your thing. If you want an out then you better take it now, before I start to really like you." I explained. He grew mad and got up, walking over to the other side of he room.

"You think I want an out? Quinn its too damn late for me now! I really really like you now, you let me grow on you, at right now I hate you for it. Living the way I do, it's no way for a woman like you to live." He said, balling his hands into fists.

"Are you embarrassed to be with me?" I asked bluntly. "What would make you think that?" He asked back, avoiding the question and tightening his grip. "Well, why is it so bad that I'm seen in public with you? I've seen the papers of other girls you have been with, your put them on display." I said, cocking an eyebrow.

He got so mad, he turned around my punched a hole straight into the thick wall. I stood up quickly and walked over to him. "Brendon! Are you okay?!" I asked, attempting to take his handing into mine, but he pulled it away.

"You know who don't 'put you on display'? Because all those other girls aren't you. You aren't a toy to just show off like I did with the others. Your mine, no one else is allowed to have you. And the reason I'm mad about the papers and you being in the press is because of what they are calling you." He explained, calming himself down. I just looked at him for a second. What he being truthful about all these things? Or was he just saying them to make me feel better?

"W- what do they call me?" I asked nervously. I didn't really want to know but I just had to.

"Here..." He said, handing me a newspaper. God. People were calling me a prostitute, a slut, just, wow. I don't know what it was about reading all these things about me, but I just could hold back tears. As I read the printed ink, I saw little drops of tears drop on the paper, but they were quickly removed from my face when Brendon's thumb whipped across my cheek, getting rid of the tear that had just escaped. He took the paper from my hands and crumbled it up with one hand and tossed it perfectly into the trash, leaving one hand on my face.

"Your none of those thing, Quinn." He said softly, tucking some hair behind my ear. Another tear fell from my face, even though I was trying my hardest to hold them back.

"Do you hear me? Your none of those things. You are beautiful and smart and caring and addictive. Your smile is like taking a long drag from the first cigarette in a while. Looking at you cry because of shit like that makes me want to kill somebody, so please tell me you know you are none of those things." He said, placing his other hand on my face and pushing one through my hair ever couple of words. I nodded.

"Please say it, baby." He asked. "I know, I know I'm not." I said. He smiled and pulled me into his embrace, burying his facing into the crook of my neck, and my head resting on his shoulder. Our arms were wrapped around each other, and I couldn't bring myself to letting go of him, and I don't know why but the though of his body loosing contact with mine made me sad. That exactly how it felt when he pulled away.

"If I'm not any of those things, what am I?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around his neck and sniffling a little bit.

"You can call yourself whatever you want, as long as you know that your mine." He said, pushing some hair behind ear. God, what is he doing to me?