-20-

"Can you join me?" I asked innocently.

As the normal Brendon would, he quickly shot up at the request, smirking devilishly. "I'll be right in." He spoke, winking at me. I smiled and closed the bathroom door again.

I began to strip of the last bit of clothing on my body, and step into the huge glass shower. The water was hot, but not scolding, which was the way I always liked it. It took Brendon a total of thirty seconds to be in the bathroom after I got in the shower.

He was naked, his rings off and all. He got in the shower after me, stepping under the hot shower head.

"Ah! Shit, Quinn!" He cursed, jumping out of the waters stream. I giggled lightly at him before getting back under the water, letting it drip down my body. I didn't even notice Brendon was watching until I wiped my eyes.

"You've... My god Quinn, you can kill a man with a look, couldn't you?" He growled, stepping back under the water next to me. He pulled me close to him, close enough for me to feel his breath instead of the water.

His lips pressed kisses onto mine, leaving my mouth slightly ajar for Brendon's tongue to have it way with me.

I let go whenever I'm around him. I don't know if that a good or bad thing just yet, and I'm not sure I want to find out. If I do, I might not like the truth.

Brendon softly pulled every inch of our bodies together, allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck. His teeth grazed my bottom lip gracefully as he pushed me against the cold shower wall, sending immediate shivers down my spine, and making my nipples...

"Quinzel, happy to see me?" Brendon asked playful, pulling himself from me, releasing his warmth. I shook my head and wrapped a hand around the back of his neck to pull him into my lips, but he pulled away.

Brendon's fingers came to the back of his head to grab my hand from its place on his neck. He brought it back down to his and gave me a fairly concerning look.

"What is it?" I asked sweetly, taking one of my hands back to myself and caressing Brendon's cheek with it.

"Are we dating other people?" He asked. I pulled my hand back and dropped it to my bare sides.

"Do you seriously want to have the 'what are we' talk now? While I'm standing naked in front of you?" I asked, crossing my arms across my wet chest to cover the majority of my breasts.

He shook his head quickly and whipped his eyes, "No, of course not. Come here." He said, gaining a seductive tone towards the end of the sentence. He leaned back down a bit to me, placing a hand on my cheek and the other on my waist, pulling our bodies back together like glue.

His kisses began to travel down from my lips to my cheek, to my jawline, and to my neck, allowing his tongue to make the area even more wet than it already was.

Brendon's lips grazed on a soft spot, causing my whole body to weaken. I let out a groan a little too loud, causing Brendon to shoot back up, looking to me.

"Are you alright?" He quickly asked, backing away from me. "Yes."

"I'm not. I'm sorry, doll but I need to know." He said, taking my jaw between his fingers. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the shampoo.

"Well, since we don't have the same intentions at the moment, I need to actually clean myself." I said, avoiding the question. I took a dollop of shampoo into my hands and started massaging it into Brendon's wet scalp.

He laughed and grabbed the same bottle and put some in his hands, rubbing it lightly into my hair, training his hands down my tangles. We did that for a solid minute before switching to conditioner and repeating the steps.