-22-

I stepped onto the clean pavement of the Mona Lisa, grabbing my phone and sliding it into my black clutch that German insisted I took. I'm not the purse type, and that was proven now when I didn't really know what to do with this is small bag.

"Hello, Miss. You are here for Mr. Urie's fundraiser, correct?" A valet boy asked, walking up to me to help me out of my car. I cocked an eyebrow at him, remembering how Brendon said this was a dinner.

"Fundraiser?" I asked, taking his hand and stepping from the vehicle. "Yes, it's a very important night. I assuming you are his date?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion as I pulled my hand from his to straighten out my dress, making sure there was no slippage, "How did you know that?"

"Well, beautiful, young women like you don't show up here for business deals." He spoke, winking at me. I blushed a soft rose color before handing him my keys and walking up to the venue, thanking him for his help.

I approached the small podium where a woman was standing, looking over a clip board. "Hi." I spoke sweetly, catching her attention. She jumped at my voice and quickly smiled up to me.

"Hello, welcome to The Mona Lisa, name?" She asked politely, flipping past the first page of the packet in front of her.

"Quinzel Sawyer." I spoke aloud, causing her to shoot up to me. "Oh my god, your the Quinn? Oh my god, no freaking way." She said in a panic, I shuffled slightly, laughing although I was confused as to how she knew me.

"Yes, but I'm not sure what that means?" I asked, my brows furrowing to her.

She laughed nervously and placed a hand on her hip, "You're the girl that Mr. Urie won't stop talking about. He's sitting at the residential table that way." She spoke, pointing to a long, narrow table, covered in a thick white table spread.

"Thank you, ma'am." I said politely, turning to the area.

"Before you go, you do know that your a big deal right? You don't have to treat everyone with such respect. Especially not people like us employees." She said, stoping me in my path. I smiled and shook my head, turning back around to her.

"I'm not a big deal, and don't speak so low of yourself. You and everyone else here deserve the same respect as, well, Mr. Urie." I said, pushing my hair to the side.

Her thin eyebrows furrowed at me, "What do you mean?"

"I was raised to give the same respect to the janitor as I would the CEO. It doesn't matter what you do or how you do it, everyone is equal. Remember that." I said, resorting my attention back to the table, and leaving her, probably to wonder what that meant.

The Mona Lisa already had a huge ball room authentic to it, but the way the tables were pushed to the side and the stage was set up, made it look like a scene from Beauty And The Beast.

I walked through the huge crowd of people, in hopes to find the table the lady was talking about from the crown, but then I bumped into someone.

"Dallon?" I asked, seeing the tall man in front of me nearly loose his balance.

"Well hello, Quinn. This isn't your normal crowd." He spoke elegantly, his voice could honestly melt butter. "Your right." Was all I was able to muster up around him, Dallon makes me nervous, my palms clammy and stuff like that. I don't know why, though.

My grip tightened slightly on the small black clutch I had in my hand, hoping this moment would end soon. The only thing on my mind at the moment was the fact that we kissed, his lips. Damnit now I'm starring at them.