4. Party Time

•Skye•

As soon as we got back to the dorm we started getting ready. I took a shower first and then started straightening my hair. That alone took about an hour. The party started at nine and it was already 8:50.

Lucky for me all I had to do was get dressed and do my makeup. Surprisingly Remi was almost finished too. She usually takes all day to get ready. We weren't planning on getting to the party as soon as it starts.

We were gonna wait until like 9:45 because that's when the party starts to get fun anyways.

"We're gonna have so much fun tonight!"

I slipped on my dress and looked in the mirror. "I hope so."

She nodded. "Oh we are. Especially you. I'm gonna help you loosen up a bit."

I raised my eyebrows. "Loosen up? Like how?"

She smirked at me before going under her bed for something. I took the time to touch up my light makeup a little.

She came back to me and handed me a cup.

"Drink this."

I sniffed it and it smelled like strong alcohol. I made a face and moved it away from my face.

"Where did you even get this from Rem?"

She pushed the cup back to me and sighed. "Just drink it Justine and stop asking questions."

I sighed and quickly drank what was in the cup. It burned my throat for a second but I shook it off.

"Happy?"

"Very." She smiled before taking the cup.

I looked in the mirror and seconds later she came behind me.

"We look good as hell yo."

I nodded. "We do, we do."

"

She laughed and shook her head

"Hey what time is it Rem?"

"Uh" she looked at her phone. "9:30. Ready to go?"