46. Chill Pills Please

Ok so I said I wasn't worried about it but, I think I should be.

August has been eyeing Remi like a hawk every time we're together. She's noticed once or twice but I've noticed almost every time.

I want to say he's crazy to be feeling like that but I can't. Even though I've tried to assure him that we don't cross those lines anymore he's still skeptical. I honestly don't know what to do at this point but he really needs to chill.

With a sigh I rested my face in my hand, while listening to my professor go over our last few assignments of the year. It seems like this last month turned into like six.

Once we were finally done for the day, I was one of the first people out the door. I hated business law. One of the worst courses I take.

"Hey Justine."

I looked to my right seeing a smiling Jackson falling in step with me. "Oh hey."

"Hey. You going to movie night tonight on the field?"

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Oh um. No I forgot that was tonight. I'm gonna stay inside and finish my homework."

He laughed a bit. "That sounds about right."

I laughed and slightly rolled my eyes. "What movie are they playing?"

He shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I hope it's not something I've seen."

As I was about to speak someone grabbed my hand lacing our fingers. Soon after they were walking next to me but I knew who it was by the cologne.

Smiling I looked over at him. "Hey babe."

"Hey gorgeous." He said with a smirk before winking. Looking at Jackson he reached his hand out to him. "Wassup Jackson."

Jackson dapped him off, surprising the hell out of me, and smiled. "Sup man."

With raised eyebrows I looked at August before looking back at Jackson. "Well uh, let me know what movie's playing when you get there. I might go when I'm finished my work."

"No problem. I'll catch you guys later, this is me." He said stopping in front of his class.

"Ok see you." I waved as did August and we both kept straight.

Looking over at him I smirked with raised eyebrows. "You two cool now?"

He nodded before draping his arm over my shoulder. "Yeah. He got a girlfriend so we good right now."

Rolling my eyes I hit him in the side. "You're terrible."

He laughed and shrugged. "So wassup wit dis movie in the field. You wanna go?"

With a sigh I shook my head. "No I have-"

"Homework." He said with a sigh.

I glanced at him. "Baby you know I have to do it. Just like you do too but you don't." I shook my head thinking about it. How the hell does he manage to have better grades than me when he never does anything.

"Girl who said I ain't do homework? You just never seen me do it."

"Exactly and your always with me so when you do it?" I asked while teaching for my keys in my bag before handing them to him. I've been driving to my classes for the last couple weeks because it's getting way to hot.

"Bae I do my work in class. Ion be listenin to shit the professors say but when they tell me what I gotta do I get dat shit done."

I smirked knowing he was being honest because he was the same way when we were kids. He somehow just knows how to do everything. "How the hell do you always know?"