37. Slippin'

"Will you please leave me alone? I need to get dressed."

"Does it look like I give a damn? I want my apology."

I groaned. "Ant get off of me. You're heavy."

"Say you sorry."

"No."

"Well then you betta get comfortable cause we gon be hea for a while."

"I don't even know what I'm apologizing for."

"The fuck you mean? You threw my favorite snapback inna riva'."

"I don't recall."

He laughed. "Aight. Das all on you. I'm good stayin just like dis."

I sighed. "Fine, fine. I'm sorry."

"Nah. Say it like you mean it."

"I won't be able to say anything pretty soon if you don't get up."

He looked down at me with a blank face.

"Alright I'm sorry babe. I mean it from the bottom of my heart."

"Das nice."

"August!"

He laughed and slowly lifted himself off of me. I took the time to take a couple deep breaths. Felt like a ton of bricks were on me. He had been laying on me for a good ten minutes and I thought I was gonna die. To say he doesn't look heavy he sure is.

I had 'accidentally' threw his favorite snapback in the river while we were driving yesterday. The windows were down and I was holding it out the window and I 'made a mistake' and let it go.

I didn't really see a problem with it since the snapback was ugly as hell but he was highly upset and since he couldn't find a way to get me back he opted for laying on me instead.

Smart move August. Smart move.

"Aight so what's the plan fa' today?"

"Well I don't really know but I wanna take Avy to Celebration in the Oaks later on. I haven't been there in years."

He nodded. "We can see what Remi nem wanna do when she come from ha mama house."

"Ok. I'm gonna call her cause they were supposed to be here like two hours ago."

He laughed. "Knowin ha ass she prolly still sleep."

I shook my head. "Probably." I pulled out my phone and went to her number. "Oh can you wake up Avy for me?"

"Nah not right na'."

I looked at him confused. "And why not?"

"Cause we the only ones hea. You know what dat mean?"

"What does it mean?"

He turned me around and held me from the back placing a kiss on my neck. "It mean I can give it tuh ya the way I been wantin to."

I smiled and bit my lip. "And how have you been wanting to?"

"Lemme show you."

"Where?"

"Whea eva you want it."

I smirked and turned around to look at him. He licked his lips causing me to look at them. I leaned up and kissed him while running my hand through his curls. I knew he loved when I did that.

"Follow me." I said grabbing his hand.

I led him to the bathroom and closed the door behind us before hopping on the counter.