27. Coming Back

••Two Weeks Later••

I sighed and walked into the food court where Rem said she was. Looking around I saw a lot of people staring at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the table I spotted her at. You have one fight and people look at you like you murdered somebody.

I walked behind her and whispered in her ear. "Remi?"

She sighed while turning around. "What do you wa- BITCHH! I missed you!! Oh my gosh. What are you doing here you weren't supposed to be back for another week?"

"I got bored at home. And I didn't need another week they just told me to take some time to rest."

"Well you should be resting then."

"I'm not tired though."

She laughed. "You never follow instructions."

I shrugged and sat down. "I was tired of being home and Avy's with Derrick so I came back early."

"You finally let him see her?"

I nodded. "Yeah I couldn't keep her from him. That's like torture.. for her. I could care less about him."

"Well what did the Dean say?"

I furrowed me eyebrows. "What can she say? I was suspended for a week. It's been three."

She nodded. "You right."

I took some of her fries and dipped them in her ketchup before eating them. "So what you been up to?"

She shrugged. "Nothing. Mostly school work. I usually stay in the dorm room all day."

"What about Shaun? How's he doing?"

She shrugged again. "I don't know. I barely see him. Coach has them working extra hard since they have a big game coming up."

I pouted. "Aw my poor baby. Well I'm here now so you won't be lonely."

"I'm so thankful."

I laughed. "I bet you are. But hurry up and eat so we can go."

"Go where bish?"

"To my room and watch movies and stuff. Come on I missed my best friend."

"Alright let's go. I didn't want this shit anyways."

I laughed and grabbed her bag while she threw her food away.

"So what has my baby been up to?"

I shook my head. "Nothing really. I spoiled the hell out of her while she was with me."

"What's new about that?"

I laughed. "Well nothing I guess."

She smiled. "I'm so happy you're back bruh. I was bored as fuck and you know I'm never bored."

I looked around and nodded. "I know. Can we go now?"

"Yeah let's go. Even though you're going to have to see him sooner or later."