30. Good Again

•Skye•

I woke up at 7:00 the next morning to get Aves ready for school. School started at 8:30 but it takes her forever to get ready. She is not a morning person at all. I sat up in bed and stretched before rubbing my eyes.

"You ok?"

I slightly jumped when I remembered it was Ant.

"Yeah. I gotta get Avy ready for school."

He sat up. "Oh Ima ride witchu."

"You don't have to. I know it's early."

"Nah I'm good. I'll feel better if I'm witchu."

I nodded. "Alright."

I got up and went to Avy's room to wake her up. I sat on her bed and shook her a little bit.

"Aves time to wake up baby."

She turned over with her back facing me.

I laughed and moved her hair from her face. "Come on its Friday Aves. The last day."

She whined and sat up rubbing her eyes. "I don't wanna go."

"I don't want you to go either but you have to mamas. But I have a surprise for you if you get up and ready quickly today."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled. "What is it?"

"A surprise but it's someone not something."

She stood up and went into her bathroom. "Ok let's get ready then."

I smiled. "That's my girl."

After she used it I watched her brushed her teeth and washed her face. I went to the closets and picked her out something to wear. Afterwards I brushed her hair up into two ponytails.

When she was dressed we went downstairs and I poured her a bowl of cereal letting her watch cartoons while she ate before making my way back to my room to get dressed. Ant wasn't in here so I closed the door and went to the closet to find an outfit real quick.

Once I found something I stripped down to my bra and panties and walked out of my closet. I put the clothes on my bed and jumped when I turned and saw a shirtless August walking in the room.

He looked at me as if he was about to speak but froze when he saw me. I took the time to admire his muscular torso and tattooed chest. When my eyes lifted to his he was looking over my body as if he wanted to devour me.

I snapped out of my trance and cleared my throat.

"Uh y-you scared me." I slipped on my shirt swiftly before looking at him again.

He licked his lips and scratched the back of his head. "My bad. I was just uh comin' to see if um.."

I raised my eyebrows and waited for him to finish.

"Ima just wait for you downstairs." He turned to leave but I stopped him.

"No wait! Avy can't know you're here yet it's suppose to be a surprise."