Animals

(A/N OK I know I said my next update would be a horror thing, but I left my draft on paper at home and I forgot to bring them. So instead I am going to write something that I will be making up as I go)

(As you all know I have lots of animals as pets. Today's update will be telling stories about each animal. I will probably do one chapter per type of animal. So there will be 2 updates today😆)

OK so I have 5 cats. The eldest cat is a female and gave birth to a litter of kittens, they all died because she was a horrible mother. Her second litter of 4 kittens(2 male 2 female) survived to teen years, but then all but two ran away. The two that stayed (one was a guy my sister named French Fry but he is not important because he ran away a few days later), we all though the one that stayex was a boy because she was so mean to everyone, so we named her Ashfur. We found out later (after she had kittens😻) that she was really a girl, but the name Ashfur stuck do she is still ashfur.
Then Ashfur gave birth to a litter of 5 kittens.(2 orange ones and 3 that look like her) She was a great first time mom. Sadly the 2 orange ones were not as strong is the others and died 1 week, 2 days, 2 hours, and 18 minutes,48 seconds(don't hate I loved them so I tracked them so they would not die😿😿😿😿) after birth. Both died at the same time.... The three remaining kittens survived until teen years and are still teens today. None of them have names but we are pretty sure there is only one guy but because he is the meanest and hates everyone. One of the sisters takes after him, but the last girl is my best friend. She is always there to comfort me when I am sad, and let's me pet her whenever.

(A/N I'm writing this today because I am remembering the runt. She died days after her birth.😿 she was too weak to suckle so I tried all that I could to keep her alive, I bottle fed her with kitten formula every 3 hours, even in the middle of the night, but it was no use... She died... and.. Im sorry guys I don't think I will post anymore today. I know I said I would but I'm too sad.. This story dredged up so many memories. R.I.P my favorite kitten goodbye😿😿😿😿😭😭😭😭)