New Girl or Just Ignored?

Everyone knows the feeling of being the new girl (or guy) on a team,or a group of friends, or a project, ect. Right?
     None of y'all would know this yet, because I was hoping to save my news for after I won/lost my first tournament and tell all of you about it.
     But apparently its not going to work out how I wanted. Just like joining the team, nothing goes right in my life.
    Ok so y'all are all probably wondering "What is Cassia whining about now?" Well I guess I'll tell you.

     So when spring semester came along, I joined the golf team at school. I didn't even know we had a golf team here, but I was actually listening to the announcements (idk why I did, I honestly forgot. Just know I normally tune them out by blasting Hamilton in my ears cuz my 3rd period is art and the teacher lets us.) Anyways I heard that golf tryouts was soon, and I went to the first meeting.
     I was on the girls team. I went to practice. I got to meet the other girls. Most had been on the golf team in previous years. Only a few were new like me.

Monday- Course

Tuesday- Range and Putting

Wednesday- Course (I don't attend Wednesdays, I have Choir practice)

Thursday- Range and Putting

Its been about 4 weeks. I still don't fit it. I know that I'm not the nicest of people... But even a simple "hello" or even a "hi" would make me happy.... They don't even talk to me.
Its not that they are being rude, well I don't think. They all seem like nice girls from how they behave and what I've heard.
But I'm the new girl.

I've been nice.
I haven't screamed, cried, or cursed at anyone.
I listen to what Coach says.
I'm polite and follow the rules.
I even let others tee off first (apparently its a nicety in golf? Idk its just what I was told.)

But still nothing....

Am I really that unlikable?