Random Spoof

Firestar: Sparkstream please join me in my den, I need to ask you something.
Sparkstream: *rolls eyes* Does it have to be right now? I'm busy if you haven't noticed. *turns back to her herbs and continues sorting them*
Firestar: NOW SPARKSTREAM!!
Sparkstream: UGH FINE. *pads over to firestar's den*
Sparkstream: *growls* What do you want firestar? I was busy!
Firestar: I need you to tell me what a waffle is.
Sparkstream: Fires-
Firestar: I need to know what a waffle is because Greystripe keeps offering them to me.
Sparkstream: *warning tone in voice* Firesta-
Firestar: TELL ME WHAT A WAFFLE IS NOOOW!!!!
sparkstream: *evil thought but composed* Firestar follow me to the medicine cat den, and I will explain everything. *pads off to the medicine den*
Firestar: OK. Thanks. *follows Sparkstream into the den*
Sparkstream : Here eat these *me death berries in paw*
Firestar: What will they do?
Sparkstream: They will open your mind to the way of waffles.
Firestar: *le derpy look on face* OK.
*eats deathberries and dies instantly*
Sparkstream:  LONG LIVE THE KING!!  MWAHAHAH! *pads out of den and leap on highrock* ALL CLAN MEMBERS WHO ARE OLD ENOUGH TO EAT WAFFLES COME HERE FOR A CLAN MEETING!
*clan gathers below*
Sparkstream: I have bad news and good news. Which one do you wish to hear first?
Clan: Bad news
Sparkstream: Firestar is dead.
Random Cat: Why?
Sparkstream: I fed him deathberries to rid this waffle loving clan of the dreaded waffle hater!
Clan: YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY
Sparkstream:And as your new leader, I rename this clan Waffleclan! I, Sparkstream will do my best to avenge WAFFLES!! NOW SAY IT WITH ME, ALL HAIL WAFFLES!
Clan: ALL HAIL WAFFLES