My Dream/ New Story?

I was on an adventure map and my partner and I were nearing a chest. We could see it dead ahead, when a fellow player jumped out and challenged us for the rights to the chest. We did not have time for this so my partner used her Lunar gift to make him unable to move so we could get the chest. Our inventories were already stuffed with good loot, so we took what would fit. We wanted all of it so we decided to head home and put all out loot in it, then come back for the rest. Now for some reason I decided to take the long way around and suddenly found myself at the end of the road. I waited for my partner and soon after she came into sight, dragging the player she had made unable to move with her Lunar gift. Oops, I though, I had forgotten about him. The next thing I know I was back   at the chest. I was looking in the chest when I heard a noise. I looked up and saw a 50lb bag of dry dog food sitting next to the chest and I knew it was not there when I opened the chest. I opened the bag and inside was a tall, narrow plastic cup and a measuring scoop. I had no idea what they were for so I turned back to the chest. As I grabbed the diamond chestplate I heard another noise. I ignored it because I assumed it was just my partner. When I had emptied the chest into my inventory, I closed the cheat and looked up. Standing on the other side of the dog food was a wolf hybrid. I knew these beasts were dangerous, and that we are supposed to kill them on sight, but something seemed different about this one. Against my better judgment, I decided not to kill him and see what he would say. He asked me if I was unhappy with the life I had now. I said yes and he offered to make my life better. All I had to do was eat 1 cup of dog food. My hands picked up the scoop and he picked up the cup. At this point my partner came running up and started yelling, because there was a invisible barrier keeping her out. I continued to move toward the wolf hybrid, as if in a trance. I could hear nothing around me and I only saw the bag, the cup, the scoop, and the wolf hybrid. I poured the scoop of food into the cup slowly.
(And here is where I woke up.)
(A/N Ok so I have a few things to share with you and ask you. First I am still not allowed on electronics so I had to sneak on to write this. And second I want to know if YOU my readers want me to turn this into a whole new book. I kinda woke up at 2am the night I had this dream and had a burst of imagination so I may have the rough story line for the whole book if you all want it. Also if I do the book I need characters. Ex:
Name: Isabella Rose
Looks as a human: Long brown hair, blue eyes, purple T-shirt and blue jeans, and tennis shoes.
Personality: Nice, kind, loves new things.
Deepest desire or dream: I want a different life because I am unhappy with my own.
Wolf hybrid looks: Brown fur, with white paws, scar on back, purple eyes. +note all fur color must be natural, eyes can be whatever wacky color you want.
So please say yes or no and leave a character down in the comments!)
Bye all my little kittens!