Hello and Goodbye

First off, it's National Best Friend Day in the U.S.A.
Give your best friends some love, tell them how much that you care for them.

_______________________________________

Secondly, this is the end of my very first random book... I don't know if I'll make a new one or not, because this one has so many memories.

For those of you out there who have more than one random book, would you mind telling me in the comments below why?
Why didn't you just quit at the first random book, what drove you to keep going?

I know I may seen like I'm being silly, holding onto this book instead of just starting a new one, but this was actually​ my first ever book I made.

August 11th, 2016.

My first steps into the world of writing, the beginning of who I am today.

I've gone so far with the help of all of you.
My readers.
My friends.
Those of you I consider family.

I-DontWantToFallAway
Cara... We've been through so much together. We've had our ups and downs, but I hope that I never truly lose you. You're one of the only people who understands me, and knows who I really am.

ilbarker
Ah, Il. You've already done so much, without even realizing it. You've made me laugh when I'm about to cry, you've made me happy when I want to die. You're an amazing fangirl (#Kissia) , and I'll never forget that.

BeccaWise4
Becca, Becca, Becca. Where to even start with you? I wouldn't​ have met most of my friends without​ your books, and for that I'll be eternally grateful. You know, when I was just a reader in your books, I was happy with that. When I was actually added to one of your books, I legitimately cried. I was so damn happy that someone actually wanted me in something they made. And for that, I thank you.

sparkstream
Spark, you were my first friend. Remember our role-play from so long ago? That was the start of my writing journey. So I suppose I have you to thank for starting me along the path to writing, for our rp, my first ever, gave me the hunger to create my own stories. You've always been there for me, no matter what.

ObjectStories
You've been a good friend, fit for a king. I remember when I first clicked with you, it was the cannibalistic restaurant in Becca's book. Remember that? That's when I realized that we could become friends. And in time, we did.

ShadeFinder
L... You know how much you mean to me. You've never stopped believing in me, even when I've stopped believing in myself. All the times I've fallen, you've picked me up and helped me along my way again. Without you, I doubt I'd be here.

Dawncloud131
My dude, you're an amazing sister, and you've always been there for me. I know I'm not easy to talk to, but the fact that you've put up with my crap means a lot to me.

LunaWolfPack
Sis... I'm always here for you, whether you like it or not. I know that I've been harsh on you, but everything I do is because I love you. I don't want you to go through the same pain I did.

SamSmith_43
Sam... It's been ages since we've talked, and I know that's mainly my fault. But, I still want you to know that I care about you.

Doggygirl456
Sunny, you've been a good friend. I absolutely loved the Hamilton role-plays we did, and the times you've comforted me in Da Comment Chain. You've been someone I can always talk to.

LoneStarInTheCosmos
I haven't known you long, but when the whole Chari incident happened, you were the only one who was willing to hear me out. I don't know if you consider us friends or not, but if you don't, hopefully someday you will.

kawaiiKiya29
And so we come to you. Kiya, you and your crazy creation Yoi are the only reason I have a book that hasn't​ ground to a screetching halt. You've been my best friend, my sister, and someone I'll never forget, no matter what.

UnacceptableBurn
Super. We've had our tiffs, our fights, and a lot of lying. But through it all, I've stuck it out. And you know why? Because I don't want to lose anymore friends.

Known2U
Known... You're an amazing friend, and someone who's always there for people you care about. I never did quite figure out why you liked me, but I suppose the fact that you did was enough for me.

LeMaster01
Lectro, you've been an amazing friend, here and on EA. I felt like including you in here since you are on Wattpad more often than EA. You stay you, and don't change for anyone.

HiMyNameIsNickNyles
Nick. Ya smol gay bean. You're a fun person to be around, and the way Rose and Nick fought always made me laugh. And then when you always kept track of who was here and who was gone, I loved that about you. You always comforted others, even when you needed your own help.

WillCipherBooty
Will, you're an amazing person. Your quiet yet strong preference has always been something I admire, even if I've never said anything.

Madd (I'm sorry I couldn't find your link •~•)
You're an amazing person, a friend, a sister. Don't let anyone tell you different. You've always been there for me. You've been the best kind of friend, and I'll never forget that.

_______________________________________

Now for those of you panicing, don't. This isn't goodbye, just merely Goodbye to this book. I've left all my friends a message, and if I forgot you I'm really sorry. Just comment below I guess and I'll edit it.

Anyway, it's been a fun run

I'll cya on the other side

~©@$$/@