My Dream

We all had been waiting forever to see who would be picked. Everyone wants the world's knowledge. Then that one fateful day my name was called. I was so excited but we were trained to not show emotion. They took me to the knowledge chamber and sat me down in the machine. They put me to sleep so I would not move during the transfer and mess up the transfer. When I awoke I felt... different. I knew the transfer had been a success. I was the first human to survive the transfer. As time went on I was admired as a god. Anyone who needed answers came to me with a gift seeking my advice. I knew any of them could have been picked, I was just lucky. So I refused the gifts and answered the questions. Little did I know my life would change soon. The FBI came swooping in the windows a few days later. Everyone was panicking and running away. Everyone but me. We had all been raised in a bunker far away from people our entire life, so no one knew what was going on. Except me. I knew they had come for me because I had their Intel from the transfer. I went with them quietly so no one else would get hurt. Once we reached the helicopter, they knocked me out. When I awoke I was in a nice room with a handsome young man watching over me. I asked him where was i but all he would say is you will find out soon. The head of the FBI came by then and explained everything I already knew. Then he said because you are the first to survive, nothing and no one will ever harm you. After a few days I settled into my new lifestyle. As soon as I woke up I got dressed and ate breakfast, then headed down to HQ. Everyday they talked with me and made me comfortable so in return I gave them any info they wanted.
After 4 years of this everyday, I overheard them saying that now I had given them all the intel they needed I would die in 3 days, because I was an abomination. I escaped that night with the help of the handsome guard and we left forever to start a new life together. (At this point Minecraft decided to enter my dream)
We walked for miles in the desert until we came upon a row of slime blocks, spaced perfectly to bounce our way out of the desert.
Once we made it out I changed my identity and looks and we settled into a wonderful life of peace.

3 years later the words I never wanted to hear happened
OPEN UP ITS THE FBI

And then u woke up.