Wait.... Becca?

(A/N thanks BeccaWise4 for letting me use you to save myself from the corner I wrote myself into ^°^)

     Clancy's smile grew feral as she watched Cassia struggle to remain calm. If she was as hot headed as her dad mentioned, it'd only be minutes before she snapped.

     A girl with waist length brown hair and piercing green eyes appeared out of no where, seeming stepping into the corridor as if through a doorway, or a broken wall. She looked around sharply, her keen eyes checking for anything that could harm her. She had broken into this book on the request of one of her readers, but she wasn't given much instruction. Her writer's sense was indicating a problem down the corridor, so she set off that way.
     Cassia was whimpering now, clutching her head as a million different emotions fought for dominance.

Anger.
Pain.
Sadness.
Rage.
Hopelessness.
Fear.
Despair.
Pride.

Each emotion a voice, telling her different things.

"She called you weak." Anger hissed.
"You don't want to make the same mistake." Pain whispered.
"She's right you know." Sadness whimpered.
"Kill her now for what she's done!" Rage roared.
"Just give up...." Hopelessness said softly.
"She's always scared you." Fear whispered.
"What's the point anymore?" Despair pointed out.
"Are you going to just do nothing?!" Pride sniped.

     Cassia crumpled to the floor, ending up in a heap on the cold stone floor. "Please..." she whispered, her strength almost spent.

     A voice, sharp and clear rang out. "What did you do to her?"

     Clancy spun around at the unexpected noise, searching for the voice. "Who's there?"

     The girl stepped out of a tunnel, her attitude and expression saying she wasn't in the mood for lies right now. "I said 'What. Did. You. Do. To. Her'?"
     Clancy laughed. "Why do you care? You're just some random mortal."
     Her eyes flashed angrily. "One, my name is Becca. Two, I'm far from mortal. I'm only going to ask you one more time before I unleash Author's Rage on you."
     Clancy laughed harder and raised her hands in mock surrender. "Ooo. I'm so scared. I doubt you have any 'powers'."
     Becca laughed, sharp and cold. "I did warn you." She raised her hand up, a shimmering aura around it.
     Clancy's laugh cut off as she was lifted into the air. "Let me down peasant! I demand you rele-" her voice cut off suddenly as Becca twitched her finger, silencing her. Becca anchored her to the wall with a binding spell and smirked. "Don't mess with me again." Becca said coldly.

     Satisfied Clancy was immobilized, she walked over to Cassia and put a hand on her shoulder. "Cassia? Are you ok?"
     The voices in Cassia's head fell silent as she heard a familiar one. She looked up, tears streaking her face. "Be-becca?"
     Becca knelt down and hugged Cassia. "Shh. Its ok, she can't hurt you now. What on earth happened to you? Last time I saw you was in my 'Dangan Ropa Minecraft...Reverse?' book. How did you get out? You're supposed to be trapped there."
     Cassia wiped her tears off on her sleeve and looked up at Becaa as she released her from the hug. "That's not me. Well, technically it is, but that's a different Cassia. I'm DJ Cassia. She's BC Cassia."
     Becca looked at her in surprise. "Really? What's DJ and BC stand for anyways?"
     "Dimension Jumper. It's a bit like 4th wall breaking, like you do, except to different dimension. Books can be considered as dimensions I suppose, so yeah. As for BC it means Book Character. The Cassia trapped in Dangan Ropan Reboot is BC Cassia." She replied, her voice steadier now. She stood up and helped Becca to her feet, then looked at Clancy with distaste. "Now what to do with you?"

     A padding noise is heard from the tunnel with a cat symbol on it, growing louder as Yoi approached them.

     Cassia spun around, looked for another attacker. Instead, she saw a pink kitten come out. "Yoi!" She cried as she ran over and picked her up.
     Yoi looked up at Cassia in relief. "Wh-why did y-you leave m-me?" she mewed.
     "I'm so sorry Yoi. I had no intention to, but Clancy apparently kidnapped me, and then Becca had to come save me, and- Well let's just say it's a long story."
     Yoi looked confused. "Is it my Clancy?"
     Cassia was the one that now looked confused. "We'll talk about this later ok? I don't know who you're talking about."
     Becca looked at the two of them, suspicion in her expression. "Cassia who is that?"
     Cassia turned around and faced Becca, Yoi still in her arms. "Becca, Yoi. Yoi, Becca."
     Becca raised an eyebrow. "That's a... pink cat. How do you know this cat?"
    Cassia let out a sigh and whispered in Yoi's ear. "Go ahead and transform ok? I promise Becca doesn't bite."
    Yoi nodded and jumped out of Cassia's arms. When she landed on the floor, she was human once more. She stood next to Cassia nervously, not knowing this human.
     Becca looked at Cassia. "You have a pet neko? Why?"
     Cassia frowned. "She's not my pet. As for why, that'd take a while to explain. Like 7 chapters, 9 if you count the spoof that started this story. Admin Cassia is just to lazy to move the story into an actual book, but she promised her readers if she wrote 10 chapters she'd do it anyways. So yeah. Once this chapter is up Admin Cassia is going to have to find some time to move this story to its own book."
     Becca nodded. "Fair enough. Now what are we going to do with Clancy?" she questioned, pointing at the figure still on the wall.
    Clancy had stopped thrashing and was glaring at Becca with hate, blind to the rest of the world around her.
    Yoi looked up and gasped. "Cla-clancy?"
     Clancy snapped her head around and looked at Yoi, recognition dawning on her face. "Yoi?" she mouthed, still unable to speak.
    Yoi looked at Becca fearfully. "Plea-please let h-her dow-down. I'll expl-explain ever-everything."
     Becca looked to Cassia, her eyebrow raised, asking the unspoken question.
     Cassia sighed and nodded. "Keep her against the wall though." she whispered to Becca.
     Becca raised her hand once more, the auric power shimmering slightly. She first unsilenced Clancy then let her drop to the floor. She kept her magic at the ready, incase Clancy tried any tricks.
     Cassia glared at Clancy as she got up. "You should know I'm only sparing you because Yoi knows you somehow. Otherwise you'd be dead  for what you tried to do to me."
     Clancy looked at Cassia fearfully, all traces of her former cockiness gone. "You have to understand, have he threatened to kill me if I didn't do it! If I'd had known you knew Yoi, I wouldn't have touched you, I swear!"
     Cassia looked at Becca, who's face was screwed up in disgust, to Yoi, who's face was shining with adoration as she gazed at Clancy. "Yoi how do you know my cousin?" she snapped.
     Yoi tore her gaze from Clancy and instead walked over to her, then looked back at Cassia. "Sh-she ra-raised me when Ja-james was tak-taken."
     Cassia sighed, knowing she couldn't kill her now.
     Becca just scoffed at that. "Oh really? How do we know you're not lying? You could be in cahoots with Clancy for all we know!"
     Yoi shook her head rapidly. "I-im n-not, I sw-swear! I can pro-prove it!"
     Cassia spoke up at this point. "Yoi you're going to have to. Neither Becca or I know your past. I mean, Admin Cassia knows, but she's not sharing for sake of 'plot'." she said reluctantly.
     You sighed and turned to Clancy, her eyes pleading. "Cla-clancy you h-h-have to do t-the th-thing."
     Clancy sighed. "Fine. But only because Becca and Cassia might impale me if I don't." she raised her hands, an auric power shimmering on them.
    Cassia and Becca made a moment at the same time, each pointing their magic at Clancy. "What are you doing?" Becca demanded harshly.
    Clancy sighed. "I'm showing you proof! Its something James taught me before he was taken, I swear its not bad!"
     Cassia and Becca exchanged glances with each other. Cassia nodded reluctantly, and lowered her arm. "If you're lying, I'll have Becca impale you."
     Becca smirked and kept her magic at the ready. She still hated this girl for hurting her friend.
     Clancy moved her hands in a sweeping movement, forming a pale grey screen of sorts. She closed her eyes and made a quick chopping movement, causing the screen to activate.

     Cassia gasped in shock. "That... That's not Him, is it?"