Teaser!!!!!!!

I started a new book and I wanted to give all of my readers a little sneak peek. So here you go!

I step out of the hole into a world of fire. Tall black shape flitting through the trees, there one moment and disappearing into shadow the next. My eyes widen in horror and I begin running faster than should be possible through the trees."Rose!" I scream, running too fast for the dark figures to catch me. "Rose!" I burst into the meadow, now aflame, and run towards where she had chased me. The moon above my head grew brighter as I neared the spot, until it was blindingly bright, and then I entered a bubble of normalcy. A small ring of trees surrounded her body, flames avoiding her almost purposefully. I run to her limp form and pull into my arms. "Rose! Rose wake up!" She stirs slightly in my arms, and then a voice, deep and soft cut through the night. "You like the girl, don't you?" I twist around shielding her with my body. There's a man there, a man who looks exactly like me, though his eyes glow solid white. "Who are you?!" My voice is dangerous, threatening. He laughs, "Smitten I see, with a sorcerer's daughter. Well, child, I'll need that girl, I have my reasons. I'll take her and be off." He steps forward, and I tense.

.... Welp. Have fun going crazy while you wait for the first chapter! xD

OH! I almost forgot. I have another story I'm working on, and I need characters for it! In the comments below, please give me an OC. Here is an example.

Name- Rosey Bell

Gender- Female

Age- 16  (must be between 14 and 18!)

Looks- Waist length, thick brown hair. Sharp green eyes, always wearing a smile. Purple t-shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes. Always carries a small wooden  heart around, for sentimental reasons.

Personality- Quiet, shy, only talks to people she knows well, very smart, has good

 problem solving skills.

Hybrid type-  (is optional!!!!! i need normal people to!) Half ender dragon, has flight and some magic abilities, can hide wings and tail when needed.

I will be using as many as I can, so please send in those OC's!  Send them in, and once I have a bunch, I will choose several for my new story! Only 2 OC's per person please! Thank you!!!!!!

Just a cool song xD 

Bai all my little readers!