#Kissia story

BeccaWise4
KitKatAttack101
ilbarker

The sun rose over a beautiful meadow, speckled with flowers of every color. Within the clearing sat a small house, just a simple wooden structure.
Inside was two girls fast asleep. Both hybrids, both best friends.

One an enderdragon hybrid, her name was Kit.
One a brine hybrid, her name was Cassia.

Kit woke up first, which was a rarity for her. She stretched and smacked Cassia in the head with her wings as they snapped open.
Cassia tumbled to the floor and looked up at Kit with her glowing lilac eyes. "You really should watch where you point those things." she said laughing as she sat on the floor.
"It's not my fault they are so big!" Kit complained as she tucked her wings neatly around her.
Cassia just laughed and stood up. "Well in honor of being knocked out of bed once again by your massive wings you can pick breakfast. So what do you want?"
"Pancakes with chocolate chips on them!"
Cassia raised an eyebrow. "Pancakes with chocolate chips ON them vs IN them?"
"Yup! Don't judge meh." Kit replied playfully.

Cassia just laughed and headed downstairs to cook breakfast. As she cooked she started singing one of her favorite songs.

When I see your name appear, I can't help but smile
Like the polished face of diamonds, you can't help but shine
You make my every heartbeat explode like a creeper too
Never lonely, never lonely when I'm with you

Kit came downstairs with clean clothes on and started singing along with Cassia, the two voices blending together to form a rich harmony.

Spend our time searching by the bay
Side by side like the blocks that we lay
Everyday is a perfect day, mining away, mining away.

When we build together, you and me
A note block band inside my head plays a melody
I wish we'd live in cubeland fantasy,
Cuz what can I say? Hey hey! That girl is crafty.

As they both sang the last note they dissolved into laughter.
"Kit you know that's my song you goof." Cassia said in a voice full of merriment. She flipped the pancakes over, putting the first set on a plain white plate.
Kit snagged a pancake and stuffed it in her mouth. "Ish bery guud" she mumbled around the mouthful of food.
Cassia laughed and shook her head. "Can't you be normal for once?" she questioned, not really expecting a serious answer.
"Nope!" came the usual reply.
Cassia just shook her head in mock disappointment and laughed. "Whatever am I going to do with you?"
Kit looked at Cassia playfully, a glint in her eyes. "Weellll we could always play Minecraft."

Cassia rolled her eyes in mock defeat. "Go set up the Xbox while I clean up from breakfast."

Kit smiled and snagged another pancake on her way to the living room.

Cassia turned the stove off and ran a sinkful of hot soapy water, then put all the dirty dishes in to soak while she played Minecraft. Drying her hands off on the dishtowel, she looked to make sure she hadn't missed anything. She then headed into the living room to see Kit had at least tried to untangle the mess. She shook her head and laughed, then went and untangled Kit. "You're supposed to set up the Xbox, not the KitKat3000." she said with a smirk.
Kit rolled her eyes. "I got tangled ok?" she protested.
"Mhm. Well you go plug in the controllers and get the snacks and I'll get the console set up."

Cassia set to work untangling the cords and plugging them into their respective ports and wall sockets, then turned and look at Kit.

Kit was walking back into the room with a couple of bowls of assorted snacks and placed them on the coffee table in front of the couch. "Ready!"