IDK anymore, enjoy though

-less than a second after part two because of wafflez-

???- I groaned. "Adam, Ty I'll explain later but you need to get out of here! Those squids are going to kill you if they get up here, or something worse."

Ty- "Look kid I don't know who you are bu-"

???- I cut him off. "First of all if you call me kid again I'll kill you off in the new fan fiction I'm working on, and secondly my name is Cassia."

Ty- I exchanged glances with Adam, then back at the girl. "Ok... Well Cassia if we do leave where would we go? And who would take care of the squid problem?"

Cassia- I roll my eyes at Ty. "Gee Ty I don't know. Maybe the girl who might have created any number of paradoxes just to be here to save your sorry butt?"

Ty- I look at her in surprise. "Paradoxes? How did you crea-"

Adam- I spoke up for the first time since the squid portal appeared, cutting off Ty. "Ty it doesn't matter. Cassia says we need to get out of here, and she will explain later. I don't know about you, but I'm leaving. With or without you."

Ty- I looked at Adam in surprise. He wasn't normally one for running from squids... I would have to ask him about that later. "Fine. We'll go, but I expect an explanation when you come get us."

Cassia- "Fine. Now if you see any of the others, the rest of Team Crafted, tell them not to come back. I'll find them. Now hold still."

Ty- Adam and I nodded at the same time. Then I speak. "Fine but why do we need to hol-"

Cassia- "Hush Ty." I pull at the magic inside me and shoot a beam of bright purple magic at the pair, and they vanished from the kitchen. I turn to the still open vortex and start working to close it, throwing puulse after pulse of magic at it, while the squids threw dark blue pulses at me as they reached the top.

-outside cuz of unibuttercatacorns-

Ty- I blinked and suddenly Adam and I were outside the castle. "Adam look!" I pointed up at one of the kitchen windows, because flashes of light purple kept erupting within, dark blue flashes returning fire. "We have to go help her!"

Adam- I turned to Ty, sadness in my eyes. "Ty she was right. If those squids can use magic, then we can't do anything." I gazed up at the window, just as a pulse of blue magic shatters it.

Ty- I tackled Adam as the glass started falling, covering him as the glass crashed to earth, striking my shoulders and back, but luckily not cutting through my ((#SwagLeatherJacket)) jacket. When the glass stopped falling, I stayed on top of Adam ((*stops and thinks for a minute* My readers aren't that dirty minded are they? 😞 Ah well let them think what they may 😝 *cough* Kat *cough*)) , unsure if there would be a second volley.

Adam- The glass had stopped, but Ty wouldn't get up! "Ty get off of me." I yell, muffled by his ((#SwagLeatherJacket)) jacket.

Ty- I looked down at Adam and slowly got off. I helped him to his feet and looked at him. "It's not safe to be here, we need to find the rest of the team, that's what Cassia said to do."

Adam- I nodded. "Let's check the hallways nearby the kitchen, they may have returned by now."

Ty nodded and they both set off, going the long way around because the quickest way was blocked by construction.

-back in da kitchen cuz kittens-

Cassia- I yell as a squid launched itself at me, and spun around and shot it with a beam, turning it to ash. "GET OUT OF THE HOME OF THE MAJESTIC BUDDER YOU UNHOLY NETHER SPAWNED CREATURES!" I screech, summoning a fully enchanted budder  sword and jumping at the squids, hacking and slashing as only a true SkyArmy recruit could.