Edd Day

Today, March 25th, is Edd Day.
The day Edd Gourd lost his life in a tragic battle with cancer. It was crushing, the entire fandom felt the blow across the world.

But then, something amazing happened.

Edd's world just kept on spinning. It didn't stop, just because he was gone.

For who is truly gone, when one is remembered in the hearts of millions?

All Eddheads know Edd's story.

But I'd like to tell mine.

Last year, sometime in November I believe, a friend of mine on Wattpad KitKatAttack101 kept telling me to watch something called 'Eddsworld'. At the time, I had no clue what that was, but I did go and watch the episode 'Dudette Next Door'.

That was the first ever Eddisode I watched, and I didn't like it very much at the time. So I didn't watch anymore, and kept my opinion of not liking it away from my Eddsworld obsessed friend.

A while later, sometime in December I believe, my friend went off on a rant about Eddsworld again, with me still having no clue what all the hype was about.

So I confessed to her I had only watched one Eddisode, because previously​ I had been saying I had started watching more, and she insisted that I watch the rest.

So, I did. I found the original Eddsworld channel, and watched all the eddisodes in order. Then I found the second channel, the one with all the extras and the deleted scenes and such, and watched those too.

At that point, I had become addicted to watching Eddisodes over and over, but I still didn't know that Edd had passed.
But, then my friend told me. She'd been an Eddhead herself since the beginning, so she was an Eddhead when he passed.

Me? I was super late to the fandom. I didn't even know there was an Eddsworld Amino, until my friend Sky , a fellow Eddhead I met on Equestria Amino, led me there.

I arrived 3 days ago, and I immediately set out to explore. I've only been on a few hours in total, but everything was so amazing.
I still had no idea that Edd Day was a thing, until once again,Sky told me.

I spend the next two days thinking about Edd Day, but didn't think I would do anything. But, I decided 'Why not get involved?'

Even though I'm late, I'm still an Eddhead. I may still be but a new one, still learning her way around, but I can't wait to get to delve deeper into the fandom.

Now, a tribute to Edd

Edd. You brave, amazing, wonderful man.
The inspiration for so many, the rock for all Eddheads across the world.

You fought a good battle, and for that I commend you.

You may be gone from this Earth, but you will never be gone from our hearts.
You'll live on forever, encased in the love of millions, immortalized by your YouTube channel, your memory kept alive by the sheer amount of people who proudly say

I am an Eddhead

I've never drawn fanart for Eddsworld before, but I decided to try anyways. I hope y'all like it, along with this chapter.

I don't have a green hoodie, so I decided to make my own Edd shirt because I wanted to be able to show my support :D

[I'll be adding different Edd related things to the shirt, I'll show ya'll when I'm all done.]

]

Done all but the comic °^° I ran outta time

Goodnight Eddsworld