021

Twenty-One | Birthday Rager

It had been two whole months.

And I had never answered Damon about what Katherine meant about Elijah, I just made an excuse to leave and tell Elena what Stefan had done.

We had been trying to track down Stefan's whereabouts but it was difficult, since he was constantly moving and with Klaus. All the memories Klaus compelled me to remember had come back and I hated Klaus for almost everything he had done. Not just to Elijah and I but to Elena, her family, everyone I loved.

I realised Elijah constantly hurting Damon was because he realised that Damon was the one in my necklace and the one that I had hallucinated about during my wolf bite. The one we argued about the night before Klaus made him choose between leaving or me dying.

I remember him promising that he would find his way back to me, and he did, but right now he was daggered somewhere where I couldn't find him, and only Klaus knew where.

Damon and I weren't particularly together because I didn't know how to feel. My feelings were all over since getting my memories back, and I was still aware of how much he cared for Elena.

I was doing my makeup while Damon was soaking in the bath. His bathroom was the only one with good lighting and a huge mirror. Damon went to pour himself champagne into a glass but it was empty.

"We're out of champagne." He said, holding the bottle up to me.

"Um, no. You are out of champagne." I replied, putting my mascara into my makeup bag.

"Well would you be a dear and walk -- "

I turned to him, "I think you can get it yourself."

"Please." He begged.

I shook my head, "No. I am not your slave."

"Please." Damon begged as he stood and got out the bath. He started to walk towards me.

I looked down at the water now collecting on the floor, "Damon, you're dripping everywhere."

"Please." He hugged me with his wet body.

I laughed, then stopped myself, pushing him off, "Damon. For Gods sake. Fine, I'll get the champagne."

I walked out of the room and headed downstairs. I noticed Elena standing in the living room and came to a halt, "Good morning."

"Hey. Sheriff Forbes gave us another location to check." She pulled some paper out of her pocket, "Memphis."

"Elena." I sighed, "It's probably another dead-end."

"You don't know that." She replied with a slight frown.

Damon walked into the room in a robe, "You're right, Elena. This could be the one. After almost two months this could be the one clue that tells that Stefan is alive and well and living in Graceland."

I turned to Damon with an annoyed frown and scoffed, "See. Could've got the champagne yourself."

"Fine, I'll go by myself." Elena said to us and started to walk towards the door.

I vamp ran infront of her, stopping her, "Right, and let Klaus know you're tracking him. He thinks you're dead. Let's keep it that way."

"It's a new lead, we haven't had one in a while." Elena frowned.