Chapter 25

It has been two weeks now and Peter feels like he's made great progress in both his work and with Wade. He hadn't yet gotten him to talk about what caused Wade to zone out or who he seemed to talk to but that was okay. Peter had earned trust from Wade that he equally returned and for now he felt that was enough progress. There haven't been anymore decelerations of willingness to leave. Not that anything has happened in the past tee weeks to make Wade think such a thing, and the two where actual friends.

Peter wouldn't deny that Wade wasn't interested in some odd things. His love for the show Golden Girls was beyond Peter. Peter doesn't personally quite understand what's going on. But then again Wade says the same about the science documentaries Peter adores. Pestering him to explain everything so he can understand it all even though part way through he would stop watching and start to play on his phone not that Peter minded.

Someone pushes past Peter shoulder as they run past almost causing him to fall down the steps outside the building. He has just left class and is finally on his way home to get ready to go to work.

Peter glances behind him once to see someone rushing into the building. He just roles his eyes not bothering to call after the fellow student as he continues on his way. He walks a few blocks before taking a corner to disappear in a back area of a building, quickly changing into his suit before stuffing his cloths in his bag before crouching and letting his legs push him upwards with a portion of their strength to launch himself just under the third story. Spidey used his momentum from the jump to quickly climb up the wall.

Peter hums a tune to himself as he walk towards the edge of the building to the side facing the Main Street. He makes quick work of flinging himself over the edge, quickly picking up speed as he swings through the city towards his dingy apartment. Peter liked Wade's apartment better. Not because it was well kept or anything, but it had Wade's presence there. It was his home and you could see a part of him in every object that cluttered the home. The mis-matched furniture, numerous trinkets and small collections on shelves and bookcases.

The way Wade collected little super hero things... You could tell by the care they where used to display them that Wade but the Heroes high above himself. Well except for Tony Stark. His Iron man suit was on the display but the man that was unposed to go inside the suit was sitting to the side In a small custom made glass of what Peter assumed was Scott was in his hand as a Deadpool figure glared at him. It made Peter want to chuckle and frown all at the time wondering now what Wade had against the man.

Peter's thoughts are cut short as he swings around the corner only to hear a  high pitched scream and for someone to cry " Save me Spidey!" I'm a panicked tone before something heavy whacked into the arachnid. Peter manages to not let go of his strand of web and launch another one before he can run into and opposite building.

Peter glances down I see who's hanging onto his waist and making life just that much harder to swing to see a red clad Merc holding onto him for dear life looking back behind them at the building he'd just jumped off. Peter spots wolverine on the building Wade and flung himself from.

" Wade what are you doing?" Peter calls over the wind as he swings around the block.

" He was about the impale me and cut me up and cook me in stew," Wade says sounding genuinely terrified.

" What did you do?" Peter asks noticing his voice rising in pitch without his control.

' Thought you where supposed to grow out of that phase after like fifteen,' Peter complains to himself.

" I don't remember! Just- Wait are you circling around to go back? Don't go back!" Wade exclaims.

" Yes I'm going back. You don't just throw yourself on Someone without giving them an explanation." Peter says.

Peter wriggled uncomfortably, the strength at witch Wade was holding onto him pressing painfully onto him from his abdomen down. It was in no imagination enjoyable.

" Wade could you please move or something. Your cutting if the circulation of blood from everything waist down." Peter says

" sorry." Wade says useing his newly discovered monkey skills to climb around to Peters back and moving up to hold onto his neck while his legs more gently wrapped around the bug's waist. " But please don't go back. Believe it or not, despitethe healing factor and earlier lack of care I have to dying, I've been trying to cut back and I really. Really really don't want to break that streak due to an angry Wolveie." 

" Fine."

Deadpool's voice is a mixture of happiness and gratitude as he begins to speak again." Really! Your such a wonderful person Peter. We love you. Thanks for saving us and sorry for calling you but it was a desperate attempt of- wait why are you still heading there? I thought you said you weren't going to go back to see what was going on? Peter!" Wade's voice returns to something of fear as Peter continues on his way to the short and angry man.

" Every Time I see Logan I have to say hi." Peter says.

" What? Why! Can't you just go later? Preferably  without me?"

" Because I like to bother him." Peter answers

" Well so do I and look where it got me." Wade retorts.

" Yeah well he gives me food to go away."

" So that's why your not skin and bones then." Deadpool asks in a blank tone.

" Pretty much."

When Peter comes into view of the roof top that the mutant stood on Spidey could feel Wade often his grip, not stoping his feet to the ground to which the Arachnid thought probably looked ridiculous being how much of a larger man Wade was compared to Peter's own small and sleek form. 

" Hey Logan," Spidey chirps attempting to wave with difficultly due to the man hanging off of him.

" Hi." Logan responds sounding unamused in anyway as he crosses his arms as he stares at Deadpool.

" Get off of em' Wade. "

" As much as I'd love to get off on him. I prefer a little bit of privacy believe it or not," Wade responds.

Peter stiffens very thankful for his mask as Logan scowls.

Spidey chuckles nervously as he scratches his arm. " Eh anyway. Have any food I can pester out of you?"

Haha. So how do you like?

Also
Peter can jump 30ft vertically at age fifteen so with the full extent of his powers now, Im not sure how high he can go. That's why jumps up the wall if people acting care