Chapter 38

Peter finds the rest of the his surprise gift after going to his room to change out of his suit....

________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wade ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Come on man. Wha'd you do that for. I'm on your team. "

" Seriously Birdie you where in the way, I needed to get through you to get him. Besides team where last game, we're solo this round." Wade responds into the mic.

( That guy! That guy! He's about to shoot you!) White yells a warning.

With a quick maneuver of the small joysticks and taps of a button the threat to his avatar is eliminated.

( Look at da blood! So back an unrealistic. I wish real people blew up like that when you shot them.)

[ Yeah. Sounds just great...]

" To your left. No your other left. Great now you died. If I die its your fault. "

" Who is it my fault?" Clint asks.

" I was using you as a human shield."

" Not fair."

" Was too. The option was there the whole time, you just weren't taking them. I never said you couldn't do it." Wade says.

" Yeah well I never said you could!"

" Never said I couldn't!" Wade responds while mowing down openers with a machine gun he managed to pick up.

" No! Dude your getting to close to the-"

" No no no. Crap..."

" Did you just die."

" I never die."

" You just died by falling into that pit didn't you." Clint calls out.

" Deadpool doesn't die."

" And Hawkeye doesn't ever miss his mark but glued somehow I manage to just that every time I play this game."

" That's because you suck." Wade says sympathetically.

" I do not suck! I have the highest score of anyone who plays this game here." Clint says.

" Birdie we all know that the game counsel is yours. In your room. Where no one else has access to it."

" .... So... I still have the highest score." Clint mumbles.

( But honey you still suck.)

" Wade!" Wade jumps in alarm at the angry shout coming from his window.

[ And here's where your twos master plan falls to pieces and I'm left to pick up the shit.]

" I have to go." Wade states quickly. He doesn't hear all of Clint's complaint as he throws the thing onto a coffee table.

( What are those thingies called anyway?)

" Petey what are you doing here? Don't you have class?" Wade asks greeting the Hero that had let himself in.

" Wade are you the one who went through my dresser?"

" What do you mean?" The Merc purposely asks, very well aware of what his Spider was getting at.

" Wade give them back. " Peter says, his mask showing his annoyance.

( See. I told you it would work. He's so concerned with his underwear and the lingerie we left him instead to even care to think about his awesome new kitchen.) White states proudly.

" Give what back?"

" My cloths."

" Whatcha going to do for them?"

[ You didn't.]

( He did! )

" Do for them? What do you mean." Peter asks a bit more curiously nervous them he was annoyed.

" What do I mean?"

" Wade no. I'm not doing that. "

" I didn't say anything. What do you think I mean?" Wade asks.

Wade could sense Peter's blush despite the mask as the Wall crawler stares back at Wade.

" You want me to... Wear those- that thing you put in my dresser." Peter squeaks out.

( Added bonus if he does. Could you imagine what he'd look like if we left any of the real outfits or toys there? )

[ He'd kick us into next week. That's what I imagine.]

( Can he just fuck is into next week?)

" You're not going to give me my cloths back until I do it aren't you?" Peter asks.

" You don't really seem mad anymore." Wade notes.

Peter scoffs. " There is no way my first time will be wearing women's clothing. Something normal for the first would be nice."

( He basically just said he would sleep with us. I wanna keep him for ever and ever even more now.) White says between suppose and gush.

Wade takes a moment for the first in the last four days to be silent. ( sleep excluded)

He hadn't been expecting that. At all. He wasn't quiet sure if he was ready to do that. Well, he had no doubt he wanted to but he wasn't ready to completely strip off his protective suit to purposely expose his scared, ugly skin.

Wade chooses to explain himself instead of risking the thought of the exposure along with the shy reaction coming from Peter showing that the teen wasn't ready either.

White whines particularly loud in his mind. Complaining about how bad his boner ached, how he needed something inside him because just giving his prick attention wasn't enough.

Not that the voice had any such biological body parts all to himself. And Wade at the moment ( Surprisingly. No thanks to White or his own mind he had been kept busy the whole Peter was gone.) wasn't particularly feeling his blood rushing anywhere at the moment. Of course that could always change with Peter using that tone of voice, say how Wade was his, or that one he'd used while he had put Wade in that closet.

( Or That time when he was all fixed up for us. With all the perfect toppings too and what what did you do? All you commented on was how edible he smelt but you didn't actually eat what was set before you. Honestly.) White says in clear annoyance, and disappointment at the opportunity.