Chapter 43

" It was a plastic fork actually. Hope you aren't deadly attached to fast food plastic dishware."

Peter roles his eyes as he walks over to his small kitchen to grab a small jar of pickles and a fork. " Anyways." He says sitting down on his worn couch. Wade adjusts to a sitting position to look up at Peter from his spot on the floor. " My aunt wants to meet you." Peter says as he stabs a baby pickle and bites half of it off.

Peter had told Wade about his aunt. He Haden't told Wade much for infirmary in other then she was Basically his mother. Not that Wade often asked. He himself didn't want to go into detail about his own family life so I thought it fair he didn't ask about Peter's. " Really?"

Peter nods, taking the other half into his mouth.

" Do You want her to meet me?" Wade asks.

" Well yeah. I think you should meet her.... It's just you're not going to be able to wear your mask." Peter says.

" Why?" Wade asks.

" Because off she knows I'm dating Deadpool she will one, kill you and then me. And two, if the public thinks there's something going on between Spider-Man and Deadpool it's basically the equivalence of telling my aunt who I am and testing fate which whether the avengers or the public will find out." Peter says before sighing. " But I'm not going to make you go without it, or force to meet her. But she will come to you if you don't go I her."

Wade looks down at his crossed legs and the carpet thinking about the  horrifying and humiliating request Peter has just asked of him.

" You haven't told her?"

" No." Peter says setting down his container of food along with the fork.

" Why not?" Wade asks.

" Could you imagine her reaction? She isn't a huge fan my that she hates Spider-Man. But for her to know I'm him." Peter chuckles slightly. " Besides its too dangerous. She's the only family I have and if one of my enemies figured out who I was and went after her.... I'd kill myself if any more of the ones I love die because of me." Peter says quietly. " But that's why you're my soulmate. " Peter continues in a soft tone. " You won't leave me forever. You can't. But that means that someday I'll have to leave you. And I can't do anything about it. I won't be here to take care of you." Peter says, moving down to crawl up close to share an embrace Looking for reassurance.

" Let's not think about that. What's important is that I'll always be here for you." Wade says moving to shift the smaller other up onto his lap. He nuzzles Peter's hair. He loves the unruly locks on top of the arachnid's head. Fluffy, soft, the way it just does what ever it wants, the only thing that could ever possibly tame the brown hair would be a bucket of hair gel and an intense hairspray.

" You should go brush your teeth." Wade says.

" Oh gee. What's that supposed to mean?" Peter asks with an eye role even f Wade couldn't see it he could hear it in the teens voice.

" Means I'm not going to kiss someone who smells and tastes like a pickle. "

" You think so aye?" Peter asks turning and moving to peck Wade cutely on the nose. " Fine. But then you have to suit up to come with. And no grenades." Peter says.

" No grenades? What's the fun in that?"

" It's Either you get the grenades or you get my mouth. Not both."

" Just your mouth?" Wade asks seeming uncertain whether it would be worth it.

Peter sighs. " And the rest of me if you behave." He says.

" Good deal. Go get that little spider booty into those tight leggings and let's go kick some bad guy ass."

" I might kick them to hard. You better do it all. I'll just closely watch you work." Peter says smiling.

" That's just because you want to get a good look at this nice hunk of ass isn't it?"

" perhaps."

" Go change pickle head. And scrub down your mouth. Pickles are seriously gross. They taste like vinegar and weird carrots."

" You're just bing fussy."

" I am being fussy." Wade agrees.

Peter smiles before moving to get off Wade's lap to fulfill his requests only for the other to grab his lawyer back and rump before standing up delisting in a surprised squeak from the smaller.

Wade walks him over to his destination  before setting him down just outside the door. " Hurry along, the city is waiting."

" Yeah I know." Peter sighs as he walks into the small bathroom and grabs his toothbrush.

Wade moves along going to grab his suit that he carried in a bag when he didn't come in full get up. He shifts through the weapons in the bag until he can get to the hastily thrown in suit underneath.

( You should really just get one of the extras from the other place and bring it here. That way we don't have to worry about forgetting it. That way the only thing we would need to worry about transferring would be our babies. ) White says referring to the pair of samurai swords normally strapped to his back.

[ Not actually a half bad idea believe it or not.]

Hey guys. I'm wondering if any of you are interested in helping him one start up a Marel Magazine on Wattpad. There are numerous positions to be taken. There is more information about it on my massage board.

Anyways so. How's the chapter good or okay? It seems like filler most the time but each chapter is important in some way, I swear. I have so many things that need to happen in the plot I'm just slowly revealing them.