Chapter 34

Life had a funny way of dishing things out some times. This was definitely not what Peter had been expecting.

Why do bad guys always have to do really weird shit? Like the taco truck on the crane that was just so perfectly Alined to crush the web head. Of course it Haden't severely hurt him but now he was covered in taco fixings, meat juices soaked into his suit along with who knows how many different kinds of hot Sauces. There where pieces of enchilada's on his lenses...

Peter tiredly opens his window. He nearly trips on his way in before shutting the window behind him. He throws his mask off, shirt quickly following as he walks to his room. He strips the rest of his costume not having enough energy to shower or change into something as he falls onto his bed, soft blankets hardly being pulled over himself before he falls asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

" Peter," A long silence. " Peter."

Peter sighs and just pulls his head under the pillow, unaware of what's calling his name as he sleeps.

" Peter." Someone taps on something repeatedly. " Peter," More knocking. " Petey!" Wade whines from outside the arachnid's window.

Peter lifts his head from its hiding place, burrowed in his pillows to glare at the disturbance. His gaze lands on the window to see his Merc kneeling outside on the fire escape, dressed in jeans, a hoodie, and his mask. The Anti-Hero waves with a grin that can be seen through the mask.

Peter looks back at his pillow then back at the window before wrapping a blanket around his waist and walking over to the pane of glass. He open the window, looking at Wade with a clear expression of I want to sleep and your not letting me.

" Hey Baby boy I- Wow you smell edible."

" I know..." Peter says already wondering about what else he'd have to clean to make his room not smell like a taco.

" Anyw- are you wearing anything under that?" Wade asks now looking at Peter's waist where he's clutching the blanket around himself.

" No." Peter responds blankly.

" Wow. You really do know me well. It's really the best thing I've seen you dressed in since we've met, and you smell mouth watering but I'm sure that wasn't your goal."

" I'm never eating Mexican food again."

" Sure you are. How can you. It live without Mexican food it's like the best. Always so seasoned and spicy. And just the best food offered in the world-" Wade starts but is cut off.

" Why are you here?"

" Oh! Because I'm bored and I brought stuff to make Banana bread unless you don't like that then I can make something else." Wade says with a smile.

" You came to make me banana bread?"

" Yes? Is that okay? Or are you allergic to bananas? If you're allergic to bananas I can like leave, Unless it's its nuts your worried about that if which I don't put in banana bread because who wants hard chunks I your bread?"

" That would be great actually." Peter says moving aside for Wade. " Oh I mean and I'm not allergic to anything. Well except for like pesticides but I'm hoping you done plan on spraying my with Raid."

" Maybe Wade but not Raid." The Merc says as he climbs into Peter's room.

" Spray me with what?"

" You'll get it when the time comes. Or one of us, or both. Whichever." Wade says walking further into the room towards the door leaving an utterly tired and confused Peter to stare after him.

" You just Sleep Petey." Wade says walking out of his room towards Peter's kitchen.

Peter only friend but doesn't object as he walks over to his bed again Before flopping down on it.

An hour or so had passed before we was woken again by a weight on his back.

" Wade what are you doing?"

" I hope you're okay with me doing this. "

" What are you going to do?" Peter asks now more awake and slightly alarmed as he tenses ready to push Wade up and off of him where the heavier man straddled his waist, afraid of what could take place is he didn't take control. Peter wasn't ready for what he thinks Wade is referring to.

" Nothing like that baby boy, don't worry. I can't, would never do anything like that. I was going to do this." Wade says before he places his warm hands in Peter's shoulders before he starts to massage the young Spider's muscles.

After a few seconds of  his boyfriend rubbing soothing circles on his shoulders, Peter relaxes into his soft mattress again.

" Nothing to worry about." Wade says quietly. He works the tension and knots out of Peter's shoulders before  scooting down so he can better access Peter's lower back.

The scars on Wade's fingers and hands felt interesting on Peter's skin. He genuinely hoped it didn't hurt as Wade pressed on his muscles because he'd feel extremely guilty if he was being pleasured while Wade was in pain as he delivered the feeling.

Wade really does spoil Peter and it's not fair. He gives Peter extra food which he couldn't lie was an awesome way to get into his heart. Wade came over just to make him bread, and now was treating him to a massage. How was Peter gifted to have someone who was so kind and selfless?

Peter sighs into his pillow. What could he do to spoil Wade?

What can he do?

Oivay