Chapter 32

" But white is good?" Peter asks.

" Well no. He's just not as cruel most of the time. He has had his moments where he's just as bad as yellow, but most of the time Yellow is enough on his own."

" What does yellow think of me?" Peter asks from within the Merc's hold. Wade had found it that it seemed like there was less of a chance of Peter getting up and walking away if he lightly held on.

" At first he felt sorry, kept saying I need to do everything I can to please you. And he kept saying that leaving you alone is what we should do, get out of your life so we can't bother you. But the more you learned about us the more he didn't trust you, saying you where going to leave, your going to see what we really are."

" He goes out of his way to make your life that much worse, or is that how he protects himself?" Peter asks.

Yellow had since gone dormant, leaving White all the open space to happily chatter away with no interruptions.

" I don't know." Wade says. Truthfully he could assume it was both.

" And so white is the nicer one, who is also attacked by Yellow."

Wade nods.

" So what is White like then. If he's nicer." Peter asks.

" Well, he's not exactly nice, but he's friendly. He'll stick up to Yellow when he wants. He doesn't stop talking normally without reason, he doesn't have a great memory because he's always forgetting and isn't very extremely intelligent but makes up for it in the imagination department."

( Hey! I'm not Yellow! I don't pay attention to things like history or science but I'm not stupid.) White defends, his one sided conversation about the importance of waffles over pancakes.

" I didn't say you were stupid."

( You implied, )

Wade glances at Peter warily, having not meant to respond out loud.

Peter doesn't seem to react but asks another question. " What sort of imagination does he have then? How does he work, is he just a voice that uses your mind as his own so you can see what he thinks or does it seem he has a mind of his own?"

" They have minds of their own I guess. It's weird I don't know, I can see what he imagines when he says them out loud."

" What does he imagine about?" Peter asks.

" Oh well most-" Wade snaps his mouth shut, taking back control from White who was openly going to share information that wasn't quite... Normally shared this early in a relationship.

Peter gives him a little cute, confused look.

" I mean you know. Despite his name he's not pure minded." Wade says nervously.

( Mm. Sounds bout right. See that cute little blush on his face, he'll have one just like it the first time we watch him lower himself on us. His head bowed as he pants, unable to control his whimpering has we just go deeper inside. His shocked look when we move against that special little spot inside of him he'll only have just discovered moments before while our fingers where penetrating his little virgin hole.)

[ Well if it's little imagines that makes White so much more fun, why don't I give you some of my own? How about one day if some how he is comfortable with us in all sorts of ways beyond belief, why don't we bend him over and fuck him with a knife? Oh the way he'll moan and scream our name as we rip up his insides, slicing up that delicate area. Destroying that pretty little prostrate. When we're done we can let him fall to the ground, trying to curl up in pain but it only makes it worse as he slowly bleeds out, sobbing from the pain as is torn insides leak that pretty red through his destroyed entrance.)

( Well jeez. Let's cut off our dick while we're at it. That's just. I don't know what's wrong with you but you have some sort of sick and advanced blood fetish that you seriously need help for.) White snaps, knowing very well what Yellow was going for but not having any of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Peter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter looks at Wade with concern as the man stares at Peter with a blank expression, abruptly being lost to his own mind.

Peter wouldn't lie and say he wasn't slightly concerned with the voices. Not for the fact Wade had them. ( Okay well it's not normal but it's the least of his worries) It was how they effected him so much, and how violent they could apparently be. Or at least mainly the one. The one referred to as White was less concerning, seeming to be less chaotic in a feces rating way then the other.

" Wade." Peter says reaching a hand out to tap his boyfriend lightly to try and bring him back. Wade looks at him but still has that lost look, still not completely here. " Wade," Peter says more firmly without much reaction. " Deadpool." This catches the Merc's attention quickly.

The look Peter receives sends a shiver right to his Spider sense. Not warning him of danger rather just a response the amount of fear he could see coming from the Mercenary.

" I should go."

" What did it say?" Peter asks firmly yet carefully, moving to put more weight on Wade to detour him from leaving.

" I'm not going to share that with you." Wade responds quietly.

Peter nods in acceptance. He hadn't expected as much information as he was given, he could live with not knowing.

For now.

________________________________________________________________________________